Machine Head

I can't believe they said Machine Head is carving out legendary status among the metal scene. The CD looks good for any fans, but I'm not that into them to buy it. I enjoyed seeing them live.

I can't believe they said Machine Head is carving out legendary status among the metal scene. The CD looks good for any fans, but I'm not that into them to buy it. I enjoyed seeing them live.

Burn My Eyes is an excellent album though. Through The Ashes Of Empires and The Blackening are both very good also.

Throw in arguably one of the best live albums in Hellalive and the general excellence of their live shows, recently in particular and it's not hard to see why

i have seen machine head in concert with lamb of god and am goin to see them again with metallica. i have all their cd's except for the more things change. i can't stop listening to the blackening. all the songs are great. burn my eyes is a close second, then i would have to put throught the ashes of the empire third. suprecharger isn't that amazing though. that's my opinion on the subject

I personally think The Blackening was a FANTASTIC album. The lyrics were amazing, straight and to the point. The lyrics also made sense, and at that, the music behind each song made it even more powerful. I loved it, It's a short album, but it's great. I'll agree with Supercharger not being the best, but it was still good.

Machine Head has their own style, in my opinion. When I saw them live I was amazed at how good they did. They are such a great band to meet also. They give back to the fans, and I think thats very importent for a band to do.:)

I don't know anyone who buys in bulk, but the UM store is posting auctions for bulk cds and some of them look pretty sweet. Anybody else checked that out?

i used to. it wasn't uncommon for my friend and i to walk out of the record store with 15+ albums each (many were used, several times we got 30+ from the bargain bin). i miss the days where i made a bunch of money delivering pizza (would usually walk out with $70-100 cash each night) and didn't have shit for bills.

Burn My Eyes is their only album that i really like. i remember years ago my friend and i were in line for a Slipknot show (go ahead, laugh, talk shit, at least it was the tour for their first album) and two of the guys from Machine Head were in front of us.

No, because there is a 99% probability that that album he has is a pirated copy because if it was one he bought he would likely have already listened to it by now ;) Hence the need of the Pirate emoticon.

Yep, I haven't got the "actual" album but if I get music and it's good enough, I probably buy it from the store because I like having originals of good albums