Made of Hate - Lock n Load remix feedback needed

The Production Geek

New Metal Member
Jun 22, 2015
This is one of my fav songs from Made of Hate and I remixed it for my portfolio. I'm quite satisfied with the mix, but I need some feedback to see where I can improve. :Spin: I can upload stems if you want!

Thank you very much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some years ago i was really into Made of Hate! Although my musical tastes changed a bit i still love this song and it's kinda of nostalgic :rofl:
About the mix, are you using a compressor on the master channel? if so it is compressing a bit too much, you can hear the compression kicking in sometimes.
Other than that good job! :D

Some years ago i was really into Made of Hate! Although my musical tastes changed a bit i still love this song and it's kinda of nostalgic :rofl:
About the mix, are you using a compressor on the master channel? if so it is compressing a bit too much, you can hear the compression kicking in sometimes.
Other than that good job! :D

Sorry I found that my project is a bit messed up so i'm still working on cleaning it up so that i can give you some really organize stems.

Is it really pumping? At what time? I have a compressor on yes, but it's only processing the M signal tho.