Magister man...

RETIREDTrapped

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2001
Fuck this is pissing me off.

OLD dreadnaught. Heard it?

Their first CD, has a song on it called "Flowers", it's fucking awesome. I've actually got their demo, from when they spelt their name 'dreadnought'... The demo version is a much faster version of the song, but quality is pretty shit.... Then there is the 'proper' recording, it's good quality, but the motherfuckers slowed the song down to almost a stop...

ha ha. This is fucked. I have to keep switching between the two, when i get pissed off the at the bad recording, i go for the slow one, but when i get pissed off the the slowness, i go for the bad quality fast one. ha ha.

Fuck australian metal!! :lol:

Still kickin' back with the Alchemist...? This is stoner material :D

...While i'm at it... Have any of you australians god the tracklist to Dreadnaught's "Body.Blood.Skin.Mind"??

I can't even find a discography... and their website is SHIT...

thnx/

While i'm at it... Have any of you australians god the tracklist to Dreadnaught's "Body.Blood.Skin.Mind"??

NEVER HEARD IT

I can't even find a discography... and their website is SHIT...

ITS A GOOD WEB SITE FOR THE BUDGET
thnx/
OLD dreadnaught. Heard it?

YES, I HAVE SEEN THE FILM CLIPS AS WELL, RAGE ONTV HAD ALL OF EM

Their first CD, has a song on it called "Flowers", it's fucking awesome. I've actually got their demo, from when they spelt their name 'dreadnought'... The demo version is a much faster version of the song, but quality is pretty shit.... Then there is the 'proper' recording, it's good quality, but the motherfuckers slowed the song down to almost a stop...

YEAH KNWO THE SONG, THE DRUMMING IS OUT OF THIS WORLD...
HE IS ANOTHER BAND, THERE BLACK METAL...3 PIECE....VERY POWER METAL....VERY TIGHT

ha ha. This is fucked. I have to keep switching between the two, when i get pissed off the at the bad recording, i go for the slow one, but when i get pissed off the the slowness, i go for the bad quality fast one. ha ha.

Fuck australian metal!!

I SAW THE FRANKENBOT, IN THE STORES AT LUNCH, ANOTHER BUDGET CD...DON'T CALL ME BABY REMAKE...
Still kickin' back with the Alchemist...? This is stoner material

AHH YES, VERY NICVE INDEED...

YEAH KNWO THE SONG, THE DRUMMING IS OUT OF THIS WORLD...
HE IS ANOTHER BAND, THERE BLACK METAL...3 PIECE....VERY POWER METAL....VERY TIGHT

Best song by 'em in my opinion. I'm not a fan of their new stuff... It's hendrix-rock with a bit of aussie trash in there too.

Another band... Cool I'll have a look around for it, i have heard something about it.

Have you heard of DAMAGED? Fuck man, that drummer is nuts. He's a dipshit, but he's a great drummer.

I SAW THE FRANKENBOT, IN THE STORES AT LUNCH, ANOTHER BUDGET CD...DON'T CALL ME BABY REMAKE...

Ha ha. That shit is funny... The clip is even better. :D