Bands you don't "get"

Originally posted by QuothTheRaven

Bands i don't get:

Pain of Salvation - so bland
Opeth - i mean great musicians, but seriously, they're music isn't the greatest

Now this is a perfect example of how different Ohio is from New Jersey! These two bands along with Nevermore are my MOST played bands!:D

Thank god i am not the only one who hates kiss, i do like a few songs, but i find it disturbing that 50 year old men collect kiss toys, and the whole paint and hair thing is weird too. I also dont like kiss, because it seems gene simmons would sell his own mother if it made him a buck or two.

Martyr (sorry Trapped, but I don't think they're are as good as most other technical death bands, can't see what's so special there. They're good, just not as good as you have made them out to be.)...

:lol: no need to apologize to me. Maybe liking Martyr is a guitarist thing???

Cradle Of Filth (they're shame to metal)

Really? I personally have grown to love Cradle of Filth, and feel that bands like In Flames, Soilwork, Dark Tranquillity are all a shame to metal.

Please tell me that you are not one of those band-wagon jumpers that hate cradle of filth simply because everyone else does???... because they are decisively more metal than Nevermore's last release....!! Tell me, have you heard all of midian, from start to finish, a few times??

*shrug*

To each his own.