Maiden Australian Tour.

Sloppy? Other than one point where Dave's guitar was pretty badly out of tune during a duel solo with Adrian I thought they were tight as a nun's tailgunner.
Rob Zombie was surprisingly a highlight for me. Monster Magnet, awesome. Slash, holy fuck awesome. Dimmu, zzz... Primus, holy fuck zzzZZZZZZzzzz...

Iron Maiden... peerless. Who needs a "big four" when you're Iron Maiden. Really, who use could take the stage with them and not be drastically dragging the chain? Overall it lacked the insane atmosphere of the last tour as far as the crowd/audience is concerned but on stage is where it really matters and they were simply amazing.

Maybe it was just a crappy mix that made them sound sloppy. Just didn't do it for me like they did at BEC a couple of years ago.

I may also lay the blame on the fact that I've invested nothing in the newer albums so was 0% interested in what they were playing.

I am just as much a fan of the 2000's Maiden as I am of the 80's Maiden....
Brave New World would be in my top 3 Maiden albums..
Infact.... hmm.... I'm close to saying that I like the newer stuff more..... but then I remembered Somewhere in Time and Piece of Mind and 7th Son and NOTB etc....