Maiden Downunder Trade Place

My act shall be gotten together by Friday, honest :)
My mum is going to buy the cd things to send them in for me today or tomorrow, isnt she nice? (I gave her the money though, but she is buying them for me :) )

I know, plus I didnt write down anyones addresses before UM went down, so I havent sent them, but I will, I really will, honest!

Ok, the Bruce/Iced Earth stuff is ready to send, so it should be on its way tomorrow :D

Message for Blitz..

I am going to in Melbourne Saturday. I'll meet you at Metal Mayhem, just let me know the time.
Also, are you able to get a video of that Dio stuff? Ii'll bring some money along for you if you like. :)

Almighty also is good..... as are the women Troops mentioned. There is no end to the joy that Sydos videotapes can bring :D

OK, I got me two little packages in the mail today. I also got Spawnys CDs.

Southy, you may want to PM your address, otherwise I'll just write random stuff on the front, and you may not get them

Spawny, the 2nd Bruce CD has a crack in it. It still plays, but it's got me stuffed as to why. Did you know? (and just for the record, I've got all the Bruce stuff except for two songs. I'll do what I can to make you a volume 4 as well :) )

Originally posted by phlogiston
OK, I got me two little packages in the mail today. I also got Spawnys CDs.

Southy, you may want to PM your address, otherwise I'll just write random stuff on the front, and you may not get them

Spawny, the 2nd Bruce CD has a crack in it. It still plays, but it's got me stuffed as to why. Did you know? (and just for the record, I've got all the Bruce stuff except for two songs. I'll do what I can to make you a volume 4 as well :) )

I didnt know it had a crack...... Oh well, as long as it still played ok?

Volume 4? Oooh coolies!

Did all the Iced Earth stuff work ok?

The Iced Earth stuff is funny. I can read most of one, but the rest is stuffed and comes up with a corruption error. I haven't looked any further.

The Direct CD one worked, once I got the reader. Just so you know, Direct CD is the work of the Devil, and I shall be burning the CD for you (with actual fire, I mean) after I've copied it properly.