Maiden fans..let´s talk.

No way dude! I fucking bought this t-shirt when I was in france when I was 10! (back in 93) I still have it and it so faded.

Haha really that faded? Okay certainly depends how often it was been washed..anyway I fucking loved this shirt. I also have great memories about the time as "a real dead/live one" came out.

Holy shit, this UK Eddie shirt I have never seen before!! This is certainly a rare one, isn´t it? Awesome. As a child I was such an idiot..I had lots of Iron Maiden shirts, which propably would have great value today :erk:

As a child I was such an idiot..I had lots of Iron Maiden shirts, which propably would have great value today :erk:

I'm the same way - if I had kept all the shirts I bought over the years in good condition, some of them would probably now be collectibles. It's sort of like my old vinyl collection - so many original releases of classic bands that went to shit because of not taking care of them properly when I was young. Damn thing is vinyl has come back into vogue and now I'm kicking my ass over all those LP's that I bought over the years.

Bah!

Jind

Been a Maiden fan since 1982. I actually liked Paul's voice better than Bruces at the time. So when they changed singers, it took me a while to be sold.I think the last album I bought was 'Fear of the Dark'. After Adrian left the first time, I felt they lost there 'hooks', so to speak. As far as the new stuff, what I heard just doesn't kick me in the gut like the earlier recordings. I really like Martin 'Headmaster' Birchs' productions. Not so much for Caveman Kevin Shirleys. Still a good band though, and probably one of the best live EVER!

UP THE IRONS, DUDE :kickass:

I'm the same way - if I had kept all the shirts I bought over the years in good condition, some of them would probably now be collectibles. It's sort of like my old vinyl collection - so many original releases of classic bands that went to shit because of not taking care of them properly when I was young. Damn thing is vinyl has come back into vogue and now I'm kicking my ass over all those LP's that I bought over the years.

Bah!

Jind

+10000

I would die for some certain Iron Maiden LP´s. I´m always in search of some naive guys, who sell me their Vinyl collections for cheap :lol: On Amazon the prices for "Fear of the Dark" (for example) is horrible!!!

First got into Maiden when I was about 9 (84) and my friend brought in the album Number of the beast into show and tell (at a catholic school no less--story for another day) and I borrowed it and brought it home. Love almost everything they have done, especially Stranger and Seventh Son. Had the chance to see them a couple of years ago in LA and its tied(with Clash of the titans) for the best show I have seen