Maiden Hartford Setlist - Hope You Like the New Album

legalman20 said:
I've stopped buying Maiden albums after Brave New World came out..because of Bruce's voice which any Maiden fan can tell the difference now from back in the days when he sung with so much strength and power..compare seventh son album and this AMOLD...is just sad that they continue to make albums after albums.....I would prefer them to tour then record new tracks..

It is true that his voice has changed throughout the years, he is not a youngster anymore and things change as you get older obviously. With that said, he still sounds amazing and can still pull off the classic... heck, he sounds better than 90% of what's out there today, he can kick a 20 year old's ass anytime.

As to touring without making new albums? Man, when bands like Black Sabbath do that everybody complains "they just tour on their old stuff, live off the glory days and won't get creative again to do an album" etc etc

When bands stick to just their classics people whine about not hearing enough new material and songs being overplayed... when bands take the chance to do something new and play mostly new material there are complaints as well.

Obviously you cannot please everybody... but I wish people would stop complaining. If they don't like it then just don't go to the show... simple.

sinerchris said:
yea i see 'em in Boston tomorrow night, looking forward to it.
::Crosses fingers:: I hope the setlist is altered!!

They never change setlists, they may alter it slightly by a song or 2 but that's about it. As to not playing the whole album... well, you are gonna get the full album, Maiden feels very strong about this one and they will stick to their guns.

Go to the show with an open mind... I bet it blows you away :)

legalman20 said:
I've stopped buying Maiden albums after Brave New World came out..because of Bruce's voice which any Maiden fan can tell the difference now from back in the days when he sung with so much strength and power..compare seventh son album and this AMOLD...is just sad that they continue to make albums after albums.....I would prefer them to tour then record new tracks..

I agree with you. And it's the first time I see you posting without mentioning Helloween. Congrats man, I'm proud!! :lol::lol: