Maiden - North America 2010

I hope that they're coming to town! I'm pissed that I missed them in 2008.

WHOOO HOOOO!!!! Can't wait for this announcement!! Now if the Scorps would just state their dates I'd be a happy kitty!! The Scorps have a tendency to wait until 30-45 days before a show to announce the dates, thus leaving me no time to plan ahead for out of the area shows.

I'm guessing thats going to be some HUGE arenas few and far between ?

Slim chance of them playing Albany "Times Union" I suppose.....

Wow....Maiden is really playing their cards close to their chest now. Usually there are rumors, little anouncements etc....but the news about the new album being done, and now this, really just out of left field. I didn't expect to be hearing from them so soon!

OMG... my wallet will be even more drained sooner than I thought! :OMG:

I don't get what the hype is about. Maiden traditionally tour behind each release. They won't be announcing their appearance @ OZZFEST, right? Unless they are headlining their own festival I don't get it. What did I miss here?! Maybe I'm a little pissed that they pass Oregon by all together. Maybe that's the announcement! No Oregon date again!

I don't get what the hype is about. Maiden traditionally tour behind each release. They won't be announcing their appearance @ OZZFEST, right? Unless they are headlining their own festival I don't get it. What did I miss here?! Maybe I'm a little pissed that they pass Oregon by all together. Maybe that's the announcement! No Oregon date again!

Where in oregon are you from. Im from salem myself.
I went to seattle to see them when they came in 2008. Well worth the drive.

About 45 Minutes East of Portland... The show in Seattle was on a Monday if I recall and I couldn't make it. I shouldn't have to drive 4.5 hours to Seattle when Portland is a major market.

I agree. Fingers are crossed for a portland date.

Fucking eh! Dream Theater and Maiden touring together and coming to Detroit. As long as they're not playing the entire new album, I'm so there!

Yeah I was reading this earlier on MySpace, I supposed you were gona be :Smokin:

Also they gonna play Phoenix so TSO it's going to be crazy too.

I saw many Canadian dates but no west USA ones, somebody near LA is gonna be mad...:p (neat the Madison Square Garden one, specially for DT being New Yorkers).

Coming to DC. Excellent!

Not sure about this ticketless purchase policy though... I'm all against reducing scalping, but this looks like you're screwed if you lose your credit card. Also, I need to have a ticket stub from the show!!!