Maiden Tour shirts

Steph Harris said:
I still need to get a replacement DOD t-shirt. I lost mine at the show so if anyone sees these on sale online, please let me know. :)
There are 3 on ebay right now, but all are size Large, maybe you want something smaller.

I have a medium original tour shirt from the Powerslave tour that I'll be posting on eBay pretty soon. It's pretty mint... only wore it twice. Been sitting on it all these years... and now it's trendy to wear old concert shirts.

It has green camouflage sleeves tan in the middle. It has Eddie in a fighter plane, and it say's "Shoot the Fock!" on the front. I forgot what it has on the back. As soon as I post it I'll link it here... stay tuned.

SciKikMobster said:
I have a medium original tour shirt from the Powerslave tour that I'll be posting on eBay pretty soon. It's pretty mint... only wore it twice. Been sitting on it all these years... and now it's trendy to wear old concert shirts.

It has green camouflage sleeves tan in the middle. It has Eddie in a fighter plane, and it say's "Shoot the Fock!" on the front. I forgot what it has on the back. As soon as I post it I'll link it here... stay tuned.

How much do you plan on asking for it????