Retarded fucks...

Zappa Appreciative said:
Hey Pharoh...do you remember at those concerts in the 70's, there was always some hippie dude dancing in the aisle with great enthusiasm? I remember seeing April Wine opening for Rush in 1978, and there was this hippie guy (straight out of the Time Life Book Of The 60's) totally oblivious to his surroundings, jumping around, dancing and having one heck of a good time. Everytime I'd catch a show during that decade, there was always a guy like him wigging out and having fun. I guess that was before kids started doing the Dio hand sign and playing air guitar along with the music.
We had a guy like that in the early 80's in the SF Bay Area, too; the same guy was always dancing around at all the shows. Guess all big cities had their own dancin guy.. :lol:

Lady of the Oracle said:
We had a guy like that in the early 80's in the SF Bay Area, too; the same guy was always dancing around at all the shows. Guess all big cities had their own dancin guy.. :lol:
Hahaha. That reminds me of the drunk guy at every rock show in Albuquerque back in the '80's as well. EVERY FLIPPIN' SHOW he was on the floor dancin' all over the place, drunk off his ass. We would watch him as much as the band on stage. He never spilled his beer though - I'm still amazed at that.