Mainstream Bands that Don't Suck

Ok, well....for MCR....their new albulm The Black Parade....is actually one of the few albulms that's not metal, that i like as a whole.....i hate anything by that band b4 this cd, but they really matured on the new cd (in a MCR way) and stopped the emo scene crap.....now they take on a sound thats influenced by the same stuff marilyn mansons's "golden age of grotesque" had....cabaret....and they made it really good....gerard way cut his hair short n turned blonde...and i havent seen any pictures of him at hottopic...so i think they did good for themselves

and in flames, personally, i like thier new stuff better than their older stuff....yeah their older stuff is more true to metal and all that.....but it gets boring after awhile....Dark Tranquillity is better at handling the stuff In Flames used to do.....and their new stuff is mainstream....but i think they're new stuff is still good...specially the song Come Clarity....i think its a great song....they're new stuff is still a different genre than any metal band ive really heard....gotta hand it to em they still sound different and unique....

other good well known bands .....Dark Tranquillity, Lacuna Coil, Evanescence, Within Temptation, Killswitch Engage, Avenged Sevenfold (The Wicked End is a great song....), Stone Sour, Tool, 3 doors down, three days grace, one less reason.....

Ok, well....for MCR....their new albulm The Black Parade....is actually one of the few albulms that's not metal, that i like as a whole.....i hate anything by that band b4 this cd, but they really matured on the new cd (in a MCR way) and stopped the emo scene crap.....now they take on a sound thats influenced by the same stuff marilyn mansons's "golden age of grotesque" had....cabaret....and they made it really good....gerard way cut his hair short n turned blonde...and i havent seen any pictures of him at hottopic...so i think they did good for themselves

and in flames, personally, i like thier new stuff better than their older stuff....yeah their older stuff is more true to metal and all that.....but it gets boring after awhile....Dark Tranquillity is better at handling the stuff In Flames used to do.....and their new stuff is mainstream....but i think they're new stuff is still good...specially the song Come Clarity....i think its a great song....they're new stuff is still a different genre than any metal band ive really heard....gotta hand it to em they still sound different and unique....

other good well known bands .....Dark Tranquillity, Lacuna Coil, Evanescence, Within Temptation, Killswitch Engage, Avenged Sevenfold (The Wicked End is a great song....), Stone Sour, Tool, 3 doors down, three days grace, one less reason.....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....that whole post reads like a bad joke! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

smiley thief
immortal.gif
ugh.gif

lol you can't type Erksylvania anymore?

edit: ****************

edit2: oh ok ic

edit3: but why?

radioheadradioheadradiohead
Yeah, they're awesome.

Others off the top of my my head..flame me I don't care
Smashing Pumpkins
Alice In Chains
The Cure
The Smiths
Interpol
Muse
NIN
STP
Coheed and Cambria

edit: sorry to be a dick here but hahaah I agree with you there whenharlequinsfall...I think that guy stumbled upon the wrong place!

radioheadradioheadradiohead
Yeah, they're awesome.

Others off the top of my my head..flame me I don't care
Smashing Pumpkins
Alice In Chains
The Cure
The Smiths
Interpol
Muse
NIN
STP
Coheed and Cambria

edit: sorry to be a dick here but hahaah I agree with you there whenharlequinsfall...I think that guy stumbled upon the wrong place!

not really much to be ashamed of up there tbh.