Males and Females

You got that right. Half of them are bitter and basically want reparations, not true equality. Every man is their enemy because once they, or more than likely their likewise bitter mom, was denied a job for having boobs. Sometimes something worse, but either way, its fucked to judge all men based on it.

Then you got affirmative action bullshit taking over on top of it. People bitching enough about unfair treatment that companies hire them over more qualified applicants is fucking sickening.

Feminism and gender equality are not synonyms, and I always be sure to identify myself with the latter.

Just because daddy left/cheated on/beat-up mommy doesn't mean that every male will do the same
Just because you're friends with a rape victim doesn't mean every male is a rapist

No. This is what I meant:

"You can be the bun, and I can be the burger, girl."

Last edited by a moderator:
So yeah, I'm picking up a girl who lives in the Chicago burbs and heading into the city for Heavy Metal Karaoke night on Monday. Skipping my class and shit for this. I better get at least a BJ from this deal. I get the sense that she is quite into me, so that's cool.

Heavy Metal Karaoke and BJs. Fuck yeah man, live the dream. :kickass: I demand updates; both your setlist and a report on your time with the broad. :v

I think we're on good terms with my babe. I don't have a lot of time and she neither but that's not gonnu change any time soon so we better get used to it.

EDIT: Not a good thread but just went out for a run and it was fucking nice but I had to walk the final few meters after 6km mark because I started feeling the need to take a shit. I hate when that happens on a run. Otherwise it was just perfect, I could've ran at least 7km.

One of my pieces came over and we smashed. Now I'm getting back to my busy day of half-assedly working on a website and trying to bang other girls. Today is an okay day.

"my babe." yuck

I don't know what's hot and what's not cool anymore in the english language department, today, in your fucking area. I'm sorry that english is my second language (iow fuck off moron).

"Bro, pussy is bad motherfucker yo", of course. Because it's fucking cool to talk like that. :rolleyes:

The boyfriend and I spent all weekend same way we always do... Drinking beers and working on some shit in the garage. Can't wait till we have our own garage to be productive in, its my favorite time of the week.

We've been acquiring shit for our upcoming new apartment and it includes old school wooden chairs whose company disbanded in like 1925, as well as end tables he made out of fly wheels and crank shafts. I been sanding and staining wood like a motherfucker.

Rustic charm with a horror/ Geiger edge. Place is gonna be bad fucking ass. Also doing the bathroom in an Abbath theme, with him riding a rubber ducky framed over the toilet.

Edit: This is pretty much what he made, except ours are blue'd and antiqued as fuck, thus darker and cooler.

7df523_6d8ac4df57482098cd81680284154b37.jpg_srz_733_733_85_22_0.50_1.20_0.00_jpg_srz

I don't know what's hot and what's not cool anymore in the english language department, today, in your fucking area. I'm sorry that english is my second language (iow fuck off moron).

"Bro, pussy is bad motherfucker yo", of course. Because it's fucking cool to talk like that. :rolleyes:

haha are you really that easy?

The boyfriend and I spent all weekend same way we always do... Drinking beers and working on some shit in the garage. Can't wait till we have our own garage to be productive in, its my favorite time of the week.

So wait, do you just find out when people are gonna be on vacation, then break into their garages and build furniture and fixtures?