Males and Females

As you fucking should dude. :kickass:

Updates on the 45 year old are required so I can live vicariously through you. Being with a woman that much older than myself is something Ive been trying to call into my life, but been unsuccessful thus far. One day.

So yeah, I'm picking up a girl who lives in the Chicago burbs and heading into the city for Heavy Metal Karaoke night on Monday. Skipping my class and shit for this. I better get at least a BJ from this deal. I get the sense that she is quite into me, so that's cool.

I just don't like people that much and I hate having to be confident to please others. I can't help but find the reason why they need me to do it is because they are fucking simple.

Updates on the 45 year old are required so I can live vicariously through you. Being with a woman that much older than myself is something Ive been trying to call into my life, but been unsuccessful thus far. One day.

We're getting coffee on Saturday morning. In the meantime I've got a large-breasted blonde my own age to chase.

So yeah, I'm picking up a girl who lives in the Chicago burbs and heading into the city for Heavy Metal Karaoke night on Monday. Skipping my class and shit for this. I better get at least a BJ from this deal. I get the sense that she is quite into me, so that's cool.

"I'm missing a discussion of Witman's prosody for this. You better swallow."

I could have banged a 50-year-old a few months back, and I'm sure I still could if I played it right, but I couldn't get over the haircut and the whole middle-agedness of it all. Not worth it for me, especially since she seemed way too into me via email. I don't need an old lady to get overly emotional with me over what would hopefully be the most casual of casual flings.

a lot of the cockneys are either retards or are now completely wrapped up in black hip hop culture now

Cody, go for it. For some reason, you strike me as the type of awesome motherfucker that would really appreciate it. My girl is going to be 44 in a couple of weeks. The sex is amazing and frequent. If we're hanging out all day, things happen 4-5 times, and she is usually the one to initiate it. Worthwhile pursuit, dawg.

Sometimes it's mindblowing to me that a significant amount of most people's lives involves finding someone that wants you to stick your appendage in their orifice, or vice versa. And I'm not saying that to say that it's the wrong way to live life or anything, obviously. It's just like, holy shit, you've got stuff like Tinder these days with millions of people looking around for the next fuck and whatnot. And the concept of a real person actually laying on a bed receptive. It's fascinating.

so the olden days must be bad and nowadays must be better because that's what television said right?

Not exactly
Now you got women that think that women are better than men
I know a big group of girls who actually thought it was totally okay when one of them was beating the fucking shit out her boytoy but then they got all huffy when, after several months of daily beatings, the guy finally slaps her back

Boy slapping girl once = very bad
Girl beating the shit out of guy every day = something every one giggles about

Not exactly
Now you got women that think that women are better than men
I know a big group of girls who actually thought it was totally okay when one of them was beating the fucking shit out her boytoy but then they got all huffy when, after several months of daily beatings, the guy finally slaps her back

Boy slapping girl once = very bad
Girl beating the shit out of guy every day = something every one giggles about

You got that right. Half of them are bitter and basically want reparations, not true equality. Every man is their enemy because once they, or more than likely their likewise bitter mom, was denied a job for having boobs. Sometimes something worse, but either way, its fucked to judge all men based on it.

Then you got affirmative action bullshit taking over on top of it. People bitching enough about unfair treatment that companies hire them over more qualified applicants is fucking sickening.

Feminism and gender equality are not synonyms, and I always be sure to identify myself with the latter.

Sometimes it's mindblowing to me that a significant amount of most people's lives involves finding someone that wants you to stick your appendage in their orifice, or vice versa. And I'm not saying that to say that it's the wrong way to live life or anything, obviously. It's just like, holy shit, you've got stuff like Tinder these days with millions of people looking around for the next fuck and whatnot. And the concept of a real person actually laying on a bed receptive. It's fascinating.

It's only mindblowing if you see yourself as an observer of the world or an alien or something. At some point I think you gotta say, I'm no better than the rest of them, and partake in it all. It's fun :p

I have another friend who has said similar things to me and he's a perpetual virgin.