Males and Females

Just wondered, cuz she's white as fuck anyway you knob.

21awl90.jpg

Much better without the cat suit.

She is a mexi cali girl, not sure what white you are seeing

Sometimes you see a pretty 12 year old blonde girl and you think well, this is going to be something in like 4 years when it's going to get those small young tits and a taste for dick, but then you look at her mother standing next to her and you see all the traits in her pretty young face turn into a mausoleum of rot. You then look back at the pretty little girl and it's never the same again. How could it go so wrong. Some girls have solid looking mothers at their 20's ffs.

Today I had the luck of seeing a whole family like this, including a grandmother with a mustache that had to be stuck together out of her ass hair. O heavens, time took its toll.

It's all in the DNA.

Not that the costume was great, but I think she looked better in the dimmer pictures with the costume, and with the other hair style.

@Jimmy: Behold

89792-adriana-lima-victoria-secret1.jpg

Wow. Seriously?

I'm not saying she's not hot, but there's no way that is qualitatively "better" than cat woman.

EDIT: in conclusion, you're all a bunch of misogynists.

The 80s super perm didn't suit her IMO, I really only think that looks good when its longer hair or a black chick.

So uh... Any of you dudes gonna tell me who you'd go gay for or should I just fuck off from this thread?

I find women aesthetically pleasing and like to rate them like paintings and dismiss them as people, therefore, I'm a misogynist. I'll accept that.

Dak, she's a beautiful girl but she has a teenage boys ass and twig legs.

Pretty sure.....uh...theres....uh....some other female posters....that uh....post about bangable dudes...uh....from time to time....

Of course, any minute I'm waiting for aug to post a trann- I MEAN A BEAUTIFUL NON CONFORMIST GENDERED PERSON MORT

Dak, she's a beautiful girl but she has a teenage boys ass and twig legs.

No one is perfect. But all she was missing in her prime was about 5 lbs of curve.

A lot of dudes tell me Johnny Depp. A lot of chicks do too, for that matter. Personally I like huge meaty motherfuckers that are at least 6 feet tall and two feet wide. Muscles or flab, totally irrelevant.