Males and Females

No your weak selection didn't one up mine.

and she doesn't have the frame to add that weight. She's naturally built like a skinny hipster boy. Hips dont lie bro.

Ugh

She doesn't? Being underweight and in a poor posture is easily rectified. I disagree. Off the top of my head, you give her Kate Upton like proportions and it's no contest.

Pooey to whatever bs argument you're trying to make. Nobody agrees with you. Nobody.

35mmjrc.gif

Pooey to whatever bs argument you're trying to make. Nobody agrees with you. Nobody.

35mmjrc.gif

Yeah. No one finds Adrianna Lima attractive. :rolleyes: She is, of course, infinitely attractive compared to the nothing you have offered thus far.

On the other hand, I've taken plenty of shit in the past for saying that Giselle is not attractive.

Pretty big girl but her body is kind of a mess.

She is, of course, infinitely attractive compared to the nothing you have offered thus far.

Do you try and think so hard your brain shorts? There's 2 pages full of offerings, including her instagram.

Anyway yes Lima's face is close to a 10 but her body is doodoo.

Anyway yes Lima's face is a 10

FYP. And yeah, again, her body hasn't been a 10, but that's purely due to the requirements of VS modeling (weirdly enough), but that was, again, nbd, because it merely required a few extra pounds, which isn't hard to do at all. On the other hand, facial issues are not easily fixable.

And? Pics on the interwebs are as much fantasy as what is in your head, and putting Lima's face on a equally toned Upton-like body beats the hell out of anything in that instagram.

Id give her her a 22.

So Ive been talking to this chick all day on tinder, told her we need to grab a beer, she said she couldnt afford it (which I dont understand, everyone has money for beer) so I offered to buy her a beer and she said shes here only to "meet new friends" and politely declined.

Are you fucking kidding me?

I've encountered this and I believe it's because the pictures they have on Tinder aren't an accurate representation. Either the pics are old or they've altered them in some way.

Other possibility, she's not ready to meet you yet. When I first started online dating, probably 10 of the first 12 girls I asked out either turned me down or just stopped responding. I've learned to take my time and I've got a better sense of when to bring up meeting, and I don't remember when the last time I got turned down was.