Males and Females

I've been measuring my face and I think I should be getting at least 10s every night. The reason I don't is the communist anti-white liberal agenda propagated by people like Michael Moore.

Don't be silly. You don't get 10s because you're incompetent, not charming and have an ugly beard. <333

And yes I did seriously advise unknown to get in situations where attempted murder is often the outcome. What's the point of living unless you're ruining strangers' lives?

I still can't believe my best friend is going to be a dad. His gf is eating cheeseburgers and ranch dip nonstop. That's gonna be one healthy baby.

I think Krampus and Manpurse should be more experimental. Maybe try having sex inside a running jet engine or cuddle and caress inside a mosque in Saudi Arabia.

The more people get upset about my beard, the longer it's staying.

Just wanted to make you feel even worse about the fact that despite your being a Superior White European Male you can't get laid.

And yes I did seriously advise unknown to get in situations where attempted murder is often the outcome. What's the point of living unless you're ruining strangers' lives?

now I don't know what to believe. on a side note, I have a date on Sunday with a very cute girl up in San Luis Obispo. I have a good feeling about this one

Too bad she is in that shitty town.

DebbieDownerRachaelDratch.jpg

Just wanted to make you feel even worse about the fact that despite your being a Superior White European Male you can't get laid.

Except that I did, didn't I. I also don't really have much difficulty with women. That post about face measuring was a piss take of Dave. I'd never seriously use the phrase liberal agenda either.

Its weird having to adjust the way my internal clock works just to make for decent conversation with my girl.

16 hour time difference is a bitch.

last night I went out to a club cos I'm at uni.

Anyway some japanese guy I know came up to me, told me I'm really cool, then asked me what kind of girls I like. I said brunette white girls. He said oh well I like blonde white girls but white girls don't like asian men. I said well there are a lot of asian women in the world. He said well yeah but blah blah white cultural influence, they like white men like you blah blah. Then he said he wished he was cool like me.

If all asian people are like this I can see why Krampus gets her knickers in a twist when she's ranting at me. It's just fucking weird.

I was slightly dampened in spirit cos the hottest girl in the uni was snogging my doppleganger. If I'm not even a girl's type, then I just give up and don't let it get me down.

Have you seen her picture yet?

Of course.

Mort, where the hell does your girlfriend live?

New Zealand.

We've been good friends for a while now and things just sort of developed beyond that. Honestly couldn't be happier with it, and do hope it progresses in time to be a local situation, but for now I'm quite comfortable with how it is :)

uhhh wat? :erk:

my date on Sunday had to reschedule. She's working on her senior project and is all stressed out by deadlines. lousy college :bah: I'm going to start going after people who don't want to better their lives