Males and Females

Basically. I can laugh about it, but I'm getting fucking tired of being led on, only to get slapped with the 'I thought we were just going to be friends' card. Yea, I actually bothered replying to your fucking texts just because I'm a good listener. My circle of female friends just needs another member with a nice rack and a great smile. That's what it was missing all along.
I've had it happen before. The weird about me, is that after a female turned me down, I ended up becoming friends with her.
I'm happy with how I've changed my life concerning women(cold approaching them, trying to develop things, consciously being apathetic and not needy etc..), but still, I'm frustrated by a lack of females coming over or potential action lately. It's just my impatience but I have to get over that. I can improve myself at a lot of things on my own, but internally, it pisses me off that I can't start having sex or improving at that area of my life. So until that happens, all the mentality changes in the world won't get me to where I need to be. Kill that desperation I suppose.

and now I go to a puiblic university.

taos_pueblo_house.jpg

if you watch this long enough after a week without, you might get a rise.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-Ic-0Xekxs"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-Ic-0Xekxs[/ame]

You go to college and cross paths with ridiculous ammounts of females on a daily basis and can't put your penis in a vagina. Are you a pilgrim ?

What do pilgrims have to do with anything? Those people probably popped out babies like crazy (even if they did only engage in sexual intercourse for such purposes).

You go to college and cross paths with ridiculous ammounts of females on a daily basis and can't put your penis in a vagina. Are you a pilgrim ?
I'm still trying. I invited a girl from class to come over tomorrow evening, but I don't know if she will. I went to a frat party tonight and found out my night game sucks. I did dance with a couple girls, but they didn't want to dance after 1-2 songs anymore. And I got rejected a lot. But it's difficult walking in there, nervous, with no social value, and competing against frat people(who the girls want to be with). I thought I may be able to take the first girl I danced with back, but she didn't want to dance after 2 songs. Maybe it's because I can't dance also? It's just not a good environment for me.
But my cold approaches are coming easier and better every week, so I am succeeding there. I'm way better in non-club settings because I can show them my personality, not just a "Hey, How're you doing, Do you want to dance?".

Chris-chan, I don't think frat parties are a good place for you to pick up if you can't dance or compete with frat boys (who are not everyone's ideal, there is hope yet).

unknown, get some chick to cheat on her husband/boyfriend with you. Chances are a lot of girls in LTRs or marriages are looking for some ummmmm strange on the side.

Actually I was seeing a girl and have 'had some'. I'm not virgin whining. I was just being silly.

I've got loads of cute girls that I know and talk to these days. Life is fucking great. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah are you ready for woah woah woah.

I've been measuring my face and I think I should be getting at least 10s every night. The reason I don't is the communist anti-white liberal agenda propagated by people like Michael Moore.

Actually I was seeing a girl and have 'had some'. I'm not virgin whining. I was just being silly.

I've got loads of cute girls that I know and talk to these days. Life is fucking great. Yeah, Yeah, Yeah are you ready for woah woah woah.

My post was not even directed at you fag!