Males and Females

I really don't read this thread but regarding the superficial remarks: I notice how often women will put up with men who are abusive or absolute jerks if the aforementioned criteria is met.

But besides appearance and possessions, I think women are typically attracted to men who are confident (arrogance is even better), have a sense of humour (underrated and very important), and who either have money or something to aspire to, goals. The problem is, I don't think many women fit this particular criteria at all. In fact I'd argue that they live opposite to this. A flawed sense of confidence (perhaps only in vanity or materialistic matters), a decent job with a decent wage, and a less outgoing sense of humour.

I know people say opposites attract, yin and yang but maybe on some levels it's a bit hypocritical. I'm not saying this is always the case but of my observations it seems to be more accurate than not.

Too bad I go for designer furniture instead, I doesn't really help when I can't flash it. :p

Dude I dunno about you but I go out walking my Tiffany lamp on a rolling Ottoman every weekend, and chicks are all wanting to stroke the pole and play with the frills and shit. I don't let them touch the stained glass shade though - tired of them getting their damn fingerprints all over it.

IamstheblackWizards is a slag.

I act like a total asshole when I get drunk and it's actually damaging my social life now. I may stop drinking all together.

it was fancier than an iphone...idk... what kind. We facebooked eachother and I just realized how fucking old he is. omg..like predates Jesus.

There's not just one thing that a woman goes for I guess. Like the guy I might be meeting tonight. I'm going to a party with a bunch of dorks but there is ONE beast king. Like..holy shit. Definition of man. Tall. Beard, crazy long hair and wears a lot of flannel. Looks like a fucking lumberjack. Ugly as hell and It's the biggest turn on ever. He looks like Fenriz from darkthrone if you hit him in the face with a baseball bat, let it heal, and did it again. Twice. Oh yeah but he probably doesn't have a fancy cell phone and even if he did I wouldn't notice because I'm going to just stare at his package all night.

Dude I dunno about you but I go out walking my Tiffany lamp on a rolling Ottoman every weekend, and chicks are all wanting to stroke the pole and play with the frills and shit. I don't let them touch the stained glass shade though - tired of them getting their damn fingerprints all over it.

nice

and Vilden, I think the fact you're a train conductor/train engineer whatever should make girls' vags wet enough

it was fancier than an iphone...idk... what kind. We facebooked eachother and I just realized how fucking old he is. omg..like predates Jesus.

There's not just one thing that a woman goes for I guess. Like the guy I might be meeting tonight. I'm going to a party with a bunch of dorks but there is ONE beast king. Like..holy shit. Definition of man. Tall. Beard, crazy long hair and wears a lot of flannel. Looks like a fucking lumberjack. Ugly as hell and It's the biggest turn on ever. He looks like Fenriz from darkthrone if you hit him in the face with a baseball bat, let it heal, and did it again. Twice. Oh yeah but he probably doesn't have a fancy cell phone and even if he did I wouldn't notice because I'm going to just stare at his package all night.

:lol:

You're going to sex up Grizzly Adams?

Do you find homeless guys appealing?

Just googled fenriz and found this:

fenriz14fh4.png

:lol:

Speaking of homeless guys, the vocalist of Decrepit Birth was shampooing/wshing his hair and washing etc in the bathroom of the venue last night, ahaha. Coolest homeless dude ever imo.

Basically. I can laugh about it, but I'm getting fucking tired of being led on, only to get slapped with the 'I thought we were just going to be friends' card. Yea, I actually bothered replying to your fucking texts just because I'm a good listener. My circle of female friends just needs another member with a nice rack and a great smile. That's what it was missing all along.