Males and Females

last night I went out to a club cos I'm at uni.

Anyway some japanese guy I know came up to me, told me I'm really cool, then asked me what kind of girls I like. I said brunette white girls. He said oh well I like blonde white girls but white girls don't like asian men. I said well there are a lot of asian women in the world. He said well yeah but blah blah white cultural influence, they like white men like you blah blah. Then he said he wished he was cool like me.

If all asian people are like this I can see why Krampus gets her knickers in a twist when she's ranting at me. It's just fucking weird.

I was slightly dampened in spirit cos the hottest girl in the uni was snogging my doppleganger. If I'm not even a girl's type, then I just give up and don't let it get me down.

It's Asian guys like this that have no sense of self confidence that won't get any woman. Asian or white. I'm Asian and I've been with both, Asian and white girls. These guys need to learn how to get some fucking self esteem.

Jage, the only reason I rant at you is because your white power pride is unjustified. You're clearly a waste of precious whiteness. I mean seriously, Episteme is a DARK YELLOW and he has a 2 inch dick and he gets so much more tail than you ever will!

It's Asian guys like this that have no sense of self confidence that won't get any woman. Asian or white. I'm Asian and I've been with both, Asian and white girls. These guys need to learn how to get some fucking self esteem.
Nah, I'm pretty sure it's because Asian guys have small penises and are good at math. They just can't compete with the Aryan beauty that white women inherently crave.

Seriously though you are right. Like 75% of people in Toronto are from east or south asia and I know of many asian guy/white girl couples. I support this because of racial harmony and it leaves many brown ladies for me date.

Went to some random club in a neighbouring city last night with some friends and made out with a random, and as far as I could tell good looking brunette girl. I am sucker for brunettes. I give full credit to the new haircut on that one.

Then we got stranded in said neighbouring city till 4 am because my friend's sister decided to go to bed instead of picking us up. So we ate some nasty late night Chinese food while we tried to get a cab.

Jage, the only reason I rant at you is because your white power pride is unjustified. You're clearly a waste of precious whiteness. I mean seriously, Episteme is a DARK YELLOW and he has a 2 inch dick and he gets so much more tail than you ever will!

Krampus you seem to have missed out when I basically said that I got laid a while back now. Also when did I say I was proud of being white? The only time I give a shit is in response to someone threatening the race or saying such and such is fair enough because of some shit we apparently did 300 years ago or something. IRL I have friends of various colours and what not. If it's in response to me saying I don't like asian girls about 20 times, that was because they were getting posted continually in the pics thread and it was annoying.

Krampus you seem to have missed out when I basically said that I got laid a while back now. Also when did I say I was proud of being white? The only time I give a shit is in response to someone threatening the race or saying such and such is fair enough because of some shit we apparently did 300 years ago or something. IRL I have friends of various colours and what not. If it's in response to me saying I don't like asian girls about 20 times, that was because they were getting posted continually in the pics thread and it was annoying.

I'm just trying to get under your skin. Now that I see I've been successful, I'll lay off. Everyone's entitled to their preferences etc etc and I know you're not really a white supremacist blah blah.

@aug thanks for that educational moment. The things I will/can never forget!

FFFFFUUUUU_Strip_Tease_What_would_you_do_s358x315_30180_580_Muslim_Pussy-s358x315-40117-580.jpg

i'm dark yellow too and depending on how erect it is, mine ranges from 4.8-5.2 inches. i can get good friction with most vaginas, assuming they havent been stretched by a million black cocks. and even if they are slightly loose i can just grind it against the "ceiling" and it's fine. ;)

and then there are assholes of course, which is always fucking tight. in fact many euro chicks have allowed me into the back door precisely because of my asian dick.

Haha fag, mine ranges from 7.5 inches to 8.5 inches.