Males and Females

But women don't fuck men from behind, unless they are the ones doing the penetrating with a strap-on dildo, which is not the usual scenario. Furthermore, I like a nice ass that I can spank; it seems like more women would like to be spanked than to be the one doing the spanking. In light of this, it makes perfect sense that a domme would value a man with a nice ass. Otherwise, it's just not going to be as important to straight women as it is to straight men.

Why be attracted to legs, arms, back, neck... anything? Because it's primal biological desire. You are all over-analyzing something that's as simple as it gets.

I'm not even sure why anyone likes butts. I mean I do... But why? It's used for sitting and shitting. Not the most provocative things...

Curves me thinks. We're programmed to love curves and ass is like the most curviest thing on a woman.

Do you like them super hairy or relatively smooth?

This. I fall in the first category so I'm interested to read the response. Not gonna shave it though, I'd feel like an idiot.

Big asses on everything. /endconvo

But seriously, it just looks nice. Something really straight is just not as interesting to look at. But it's not a necessity. Whatever works for that person, tbh. Nothing imo is a necessity, some things are cute/fit that person. Asses are something that are cute and fits people. what's not to like?

My elbows, ribcage, and ass are all bony as fuck. What the fuck is up with all this skinnyshaming in current western society I mean seriously.

I used to always wear cargo pants, and I remember the first time I wore rather tight pants to work, a MILFy peer stared at my crotch for a good two seconds, distracted while talking. Not that my flaccid penis or scrotum are worth bragging about or particularly noticeable, but it was kind of an ah-ha moment as to why cargo pants are considered unfashionable.

(That or the natural bagginess of my old pants provided the illusion of a bulge, and she was shocked to not find the slightest contour in my new pants.)

On a related note, I've gotten better at maintaining erections while photographing myself nude, and have figured out better angles for emphasizing my junk. Not worth bragging about erect either, but I always had this seed of doubt when people would say "Oh, it may look big but it's just the angle" because it seemed like I could never find the right angle, but now I feel pretty confident that I could deceive lonely middle aged homosexuals if I ever decided to start camming on xhamster.