Males and Females

I've always checked facebook, emails, and then opened this site. I've been doing it the same way since I joined here when I was like 14.

I doubt I'll be able to make it there in that timespan, but that would be awesome haha. Funds have been really tight.

You moving back to Boston or something?

Yeah that's the plan. My roommate and I like to smoke weed, drink beer, and watch Trailer Park Boys so I feel like you'd fit in.

I likely would fit in. There's not many things I enjoy more than a large bowl, a dirty old beer, listening to true metal ov death, and watching the Boys get into trouble.

I still have one beer in the fridge. I'm torn between saving it for when I get another 8-pack (thus making nine on Friday), or drinking it now.

if i go to the varnish, will i get laid?

If you bring a date, then yes. Just don't go during prime time when there's a giant fucking line, kills the whole experience. It's supposed to be a secret!

No, but it's in Downtown so you can walk into Skid Row and get a 5 dollar blowjob.

I was trying to get to know (as in trying to bang) this purple haired chick who wants to be a cam girl, and apparently she finds all white men unattractive. I kinda have a hard time believing someone can find a huge portion of their world ugly, I prefer white women, sure, but there are tons of hot as hell chicks from other races. Do you guys think she just said that to avoid hurting my feelings, or something else? She's a feminist extremist so possibly she just hates all them "privileged white males". Just adding some bullshit discussion to the already bullshit discussion. :)

A 'feminist extremist' who wants to be a cam girl and hates all white men? Sounds like you got yourself a keeper there!

I actually think it's stupid as fuck when people make blanket statements like that. It's one thing to have a preference but to say unattractive? Come on they are either blind or just something wrong with them, mentally, that it's just not worth it. I'd say don't waste your time just for a self esteem boost.

A 'feminist extremist' who wants to be a cam girl and hates all white men? Sounds like you got yourself a keeper there!

:lol: yeah man, she's pretty wack. She seems fairly intelligent though. At least academically. The weirdest part is she's whiter than a ghost, and she's fucking a girl who is also white as fuck, they're both even whiter than me.

I actually think it's stupid as fuck when people make blanket statements like that. It's one thing to have a preference but to say unattractive? Come on they are either blind or just something wrong with them, mentally, that it's just not worth it. I'd say don't waste your time just for a self esteem boost.

Huge generalizations are extremely annoying. There's tons of shit wrong with her, but she's hot as hell and I haven't been laid in months. Might go crazy myself.