Males and Females

What's all this horse shit about whether or not a bitch drinks beer or not. I mean yea sure if it gets her loose thumbs up but who gives a shit about the social significance. We should be asking the real questions.. does she take it in the dirt? does she spit on your dick? and most importantly, does she do it for you or for her? Socrates asked these questions

Beer guts to an extent on women are sexy.

I dont know Ive ever been with a woman that didnt like beer...That would be a waste of time.

Only heavy metal vomit parties where you drink a thousand beers is real.

So.... Would?

Pulp-Fiction-Fabienne.jpg

Gah, where do I know that annoying bitch from?

Fuck, I cant place it, but depending how drunk I was Id hit it. She isnt that attractive but I cant get the fact out of my head that she annoyed the living fuck out of me with whatever movie/show she was in.

She thinks potbellies are sexy. Or pots. Not sure, bitch is fuckin French and doesn't talk right.

Yea I hear you guys on all this. I never had a wife of my own, but I once met this hottie, her name was Jenna, and my dick stood straight up like an antenna. She had a box, I was dyin' to enter, but she gave head like a sad beginner.

Women that drink have cottage cheese in their vaginas. And I don't like bars or want warts on my cock. So I'm good.

I swear, this forum is so misinformed on cottage cheese. We need a fucking thread to teach y'all about this fucking amazingly nutritious and delicious food. Bitches don't know bout casein protein.

EDIT: I'm fucking doing it.