Males and Females

Keep collecting welfare you degenerate addict piece of shit

I've been on SSI for 6 months, but I worked 50 hours a week from 17 until 27 years old. And I've always got foodstamps so yeah I'm on welfare, the reason why you are irritated is because you are a fag. What the fuck do you do ?

Glad I wasn't the only one to notice the ideological inconsistencies with that post.

Provide a safety net but look down on anyone who uses it. Yaaay.

I look down on people who are lazy and leach off of it. There are small number of people who are in that category, the majority don't though. I was just annoyed with other shit.

I'm kinda curious what you do, you comment that people leach, but I am just curious what you do. That's all.

I work for a soul crushing insurance company as an analyst and also play poker professionally while going to school for an MBA and a masters in economics. I'm probably joining the Air Force in the next few months, also.

My gf wants to try anal tonight for the first time (for her) and I'm kind of not into it. But it's been a year or more for me, so I'll try it and maybe gain a new appreciation for it. Most likely not though. Vaginas are all I need (the occasional oral is nice too).

Used to work at BCBS straight out of high school. Had a father call about coverage for his son's chemotherapy... Which was not a benefit in his plan the specific way it was coded. I had to listen to a grown man cry, and was then accused of masturbating to the death of a child.

You need to be ice cold and completely detached to handle an insurance gig. It was both sad and disturbing.

Insurance companies (but not the employees) are leeches. I hate that owning insurance is the law. It's basically forced blackmail. Somehow insurance companies convinced the govt. that them making a profit off of predicting people's woes is beneficial to society.

My gf wants to try anal tonight for the first time (for her) and I'm kind of not into it. But it's been a year or more for me, so I'll try it and maybe gain a new appreciation for it. Most likely not though. Vaginas are all I need (the occasional oral is nice too).

Anal just needs a lot of prep to be done "right", which can take fun out of it a bit.

Fortunately I'm a credit analyst so I don't have to actually take calls from people or anything, and recently they implemented a new policy that allows my department to set our own hours. So I've been doing like 3 12 hour days and knocking all my work out like that

Anal went fine and I actually enjoyed it because it's been so long and she got into it. In fact I completed the trifecta on her yesterday (came in each of her 3 holes on the same day). She's a cool chick.