Males and Females

Yeah, it's pretty screwed either way. On the one hand, Steve could have raped her--he was always the overtly horny type. On the other hand, Suzie could have recently pissed off John, causing John to bring up her fling with Steve, to which Suzie claimed rape, and, with that, John took hold as a way to alienate Steve from all of our mutual friends by making them think that Steve is a rapist so that they would never believe that Steve and John had consensual sexual relations.

Reactions: CiG
Yeah I thought my experience with a rapist would pay off in this one instance but I still find the story confusing.

Friend fucks friend then ex-gf and tells friend about it. Then the friends butt fuck. Later, the one friend gets back together with his gf. Much later, gf tells bf that friend raped her. Then friend tells other friends that friend raped his gf.

yo_dawg.jpg

So both girl and guy know what it's like to have their friend's dick inside them?

Friend fucks friend then ex-gf and tells friend about it. Then the friends butt fuck. Later, the one friend gets back together with his gf. Much later, gf tells bf that friend raped her. Then friend tells other friends that friend raped his gf.

I'm loat. Can you retype this and refer to the people as something that differentiates them? Such as "Person A" and "Person B" or the like. I don't want to reread the long version because it seems incoherent as hell.

Reactions: Dak
Is that experience where you are the rapist? I feel like this was discussed while I was inactive.

Maybe it's something else but I think it's that incident when some boy touched his cock while he slept?

That barely helped but ok.

Yeah I thought my experience with a rapist would pay off in this one instance but I still find the story confusing.

The story isn't confusing at all, it's just long-winded as fuck.

I'm loat. Can you retype this and refer to the people as something that differentiates them? Such as "Person A" and "Person B" or the like. I don't want to reread the long version because it seems incoherent as hell.

God damn, you guys. Just read the third paragraph. I stripped out any possible fluff there. The first two paragraphs were total fluff. I revved the engine for the first couple of paragraphs to disguise how I actually felt about the topic, because I'm unsure about what my opinion is exactly and didn't want to say anything absurd, so I made an absurd post instead.

Is that experience where you are the rapist? I feel like this was discussed while I was inactive.

Nah, it was when that guy got him really drunk and then took advantage of him.

Maybe it's something else but I think it's that incident when some boy touched his cock while he slept?

Touched it with his throat, I think.

I just saw some ten second video recording by some guy at an Arkansas university of a professor fucking one of his students and somehow knowing it was completely genuinely real made it a thousand times hotter than it would have been and I've been humping my pillows with a lot more passion all night but also feeling more depressed and lonely. Right now if some couple came up to me and asked if I wanted to be tied up and forced to watch them have sex as long as they were at least kinda hot I think I'd be totally down for that and then probably drive home and have the greatest masturbation experience of my life prior to killing myself.

I just saw some ten second video recording by some guy at an Arkansas university of a professor fucking one of his students and somehow knowing it was completely genuinely real made it a thousand times hotter than it would have been and I've been humping my pillows with a lot more passion all night but also feeling more depressed and lonely. Right now if some couple came up to me and asked if I wanted to be tied up and forced to watch them have sex as long as they were at least kinda hot I think I'd be totally down for that and then probably drive home and have the greatest masturbation experience of my life prior to killing myself.

Never change

My girlfriend doesn't like Star Trek (outright refuses to watch it with me) and it is baffling.

She has acquiesced on this matter. I got my way. We have been watching an episode of Star Trek Continues on Youtube every few nights and she says she doesn't mind it. But apparently the "CGI is bad" which I don't understand. I think the CGI is superb, and I personally think I have a better eye for that sorta thing, so meh.

I enjoy it when it's well-done. To the point of not being able to tell if a ship is CGI or a physical filming model.

voy_deflector_thumb.jpg

Top: The studio model; the model in use on-screen
Bottom: Early CG in "Unity", more refined CG in "Thirty Days"

CG like in Thirty Days is aight, can barely even tell it's CG. Poorly done CG like in Unity blows hard though. I'll see if I can find screencaps of these actual shots for better comparison.

Last edited: