Males and Females

An ex of mine broke up with her bf around the same time I broke up with my gf. We've been talking an consoleing each other etc. She wants to come over sometime this week.

TBH I don't want a relationship again yet. A friend with a possibility of sex couldn't hurt though. Hope she doesn't get clingy.

Been talking to a new girl at work. Fun to talk to and very attractive but nothing in common and from our chats she leads an annoyingingly active life. Like marathons, charity, event type shit. Always something on her calendar as far as I can tell.

Meanwhile I'm the most low key chillout non-stoner I know and the thought of even trying to partially keep up with that lifestyle makes me weep...

Last edited:
Here here brother!

Hey when you get off work do you want to do this and this and that?

Bitch I want to sit on the couch.

Especially when you spend 2.5 hours per day on commute. I'll go for a jog or feed the poor birds in the park with you but I hate how so many people want to formalize everything and make a fuss of it.

In any case she is Indian and I've heard most parents can be resistant to anything serious with a non-Indian dude. But it's good complaint fodder either way :p

Here here brother!

Hey when you get off work do you want to do this and this and that?

Bitch I want to sit on the couch.

This was pretty much the situation with one of my ex girlfriends. Weekends came and I didn't mind doing something at night, but during the day I didn't want to do anything because that's my chill time. I know weekends there's more time in the day but damn I just want to veg to TNG and drink beers and not have to talk to the outside world.

Reactions: Draehl and The Butt
Much as I love my dude pretty much every weekend he asks me what I wanna do when I'm still in my pajamas and I'm like... You're looking at it, sweet cheeks. I used to feel pressured and desperately come up with ideas like "UMM UMMM HEY THERES LIKE SOME GARDENING EXPO AN HOUR AWAY YOU WANNA DO THAT??"

Reactions: CiG, Dak and Draehl
I just don't care anymore. Pajamas and netflix is my idea of a great night. I just wish I was able to connect to American Netflix. They're cracking down on the whole IP address trick.

I basically don't. I take one class to maintain my assistantship and hate every second of coursework. All I fucking need to do is pass a comps exam and I'm out of this hell with a practically useless MA degree. But I'm a lazy fuck who doesn't do the reading on the reading list and gets drunk and watches Seinfeld.

But fuck it. YOLO and shit, amirite?

It's not. I live alone in a one-bedroom apartment. I get free tuition, just have to pay fees each semester (about a grand) which I take out a small student loan for. Essentially, I live off of about 400 a month. I don't buy anything these days besides beer, books, and food. Last CD I bought was probably Manilla Road's latest from last year.