Males and Females

Damn, nigga. You broke.

And also pretty lucky to be set up like that. Building your credit on top of it.

tumblr_n1c0t8rgnm1s48ibpo1_250.gif

To get back on subject, how do I convince my bf to go to a strip club with me? I've never been, always wanted to, and think it'd be a really hot Valentine's Day thing. I've asked him multiple times over the years, he always says no. Think he's worried because I have more game with women than him and my lap dances would end up free.

To get back on subject, how do I convince my bf to go to a strip club with me? I've never been, always wanted to, and think it'd be a really hot Valentine's Day thing. I've asked him multiple times over the years, he always says no. Think he's worried because I have more game with women than him and my lap dances would end up free.

He's probably insecure about it. He knows other guys go there for one reason, to hit on, look at, and touch women. So he wouldn't enjoy himself with you at the strip club because he'd be constantly on the defense for you. You'd probably think all of this is hot, attention from guys, boyfriend being defensive, getting to look at nude women. But it's super stressful for a guy in a monogamous relationship with you. Unless you're both into the multiple partners thing, i have no idea.

Reactions: CiG
I like guys and girls, and I would never do that to a guy that I was dating. It would probably be terribly unfun for your boyfriend for the reasons already mentioned.

Why would he have to worry about other dudes in a place filled with hot half naked chicks? I don't follow.

IDK. I don't get it. I don't see clothed, innocent interaction with talented body performers as any relevance on monogamy. Which we both are. It's not like he'd go further than I'm cool with if I wasn't there.

There are some relationship things I still don't comprehend.

What you do is get your girlfriend on stage and watch the strippers rip her clothes off. The crowd enjoys it too.

Man, I haven't been to a strip club in a while.

Wait a second, yes I have, but that hardly counts.