Males and Females

I actually tend to be nicer in text because I see what I'm saying and have the opportunity to change it before it gets to other people. Take that as you will.

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
Was walking through the student center today to return a book. A handsome black fellow in a not so handsome pink polo was standing in the hall, bringing his hands together and apart again. He saw me and at first looked away, but then realized I wasn't staff or a professor (basically the routine of my interactions with students on campus) and looked back. He asked if I had a girl to buy a whatever for for Valentines day. Nah. Well, man, are you dating a girl, man? Ehh, nah, not really. Not even talking to one (sure, I am with a couple, but no wifies). Nah, nah man, sorry but thanks anyways.

I had forgotten about Valentines. I've been single for basically three years (basically), so haven't had that sense of impending dread to remind me of it for a while. The interaction did get me thinking though--not really thinking, something a bit more primordial. I've been texting a former class-mate who is a philosophy major for the last few weeks. She's fun to talk to. We've flirted a bit. She's always sharing stuff on facebook concerning pride in being a black woman and pictures of sexy white men. Maybe I'll invite her over. I don't know. I work that day and expect she has plans. Text anyways.

Anybody have any plans?

I'm currently chatting with a friend of a friend who I know has had some feelings towards me in the past. I invited her out tonight. If she declines, I've been chatting with this Ph.D student girl from the department who is hella cute and into classic rock and stuff. She is going to a party I was invited at but I'm not sure I really feel like going.

Reactions: unknown
100% meaning total penetration or teh luvz? Or maybe they are the same. I avoid sex because it usually involves me discounting faults of the other for carnal pleasure, and I don't want to make babies with that (accidents happen). Perhaps I've only fucked mostly shitty people, or perhaps most people are shitty. I'm a pretentious cock who is good at scaring away women anyhow (I tell myself I do it intentionally). But then I was recently fired from a job for speaking of my reservations of getting into a relationship with a girl who didn't believe in Evolution. A white devil I am. Fucking a girl who believes in god just creates problems for later.

Was he trying to sell cologne?

Nah, candy or some shit. A something-gram or whatever. Something I haven't encountered irl since high school.

I'll respond to the other thing tomorrow or a little later perhaps. Time isn't on my side these days.

Does classic rock Ph.D girl like Thin Lizzy?

I believe I brought that up and she does, but I'm not quite sure. She's super into the typical Beatles, The Who, Rolling Stones, and practically worships Led Zeppelin, which is cool. I bet I could get her into some Priest if she ever agreed to spin records with me.

I was recently fired from a job for speaking of my reservations of getting into a relationship with a girl who didn't believe in Evolution. A white devil I am. Fucking a girl who believes in god just creates problems for later.

Fired for not dating someone? What?

Nah, candy or some shit. A something-gram or whatever. Something I haven't encountered irl since high school.

Fancies himself a "hustla" I bet. When I was in AZ, people trying to sell stuff in Walmart and grocery store parking lots was fairly common. Dudes were usually selling cologne or watches or ties or something, and women would sell food. So ghetto. Come back to NC and didn't take too many months before I ran into a couple of cologne sellers. Like I know I don't dress flashy and I buy my groceries from walmart, but I don't think I look like a guy who buys cologne, period - and if I did it wouldn't be out of some dude's trunk.

Fired for not dating someone? What?

Fancies himself a "hustla" I bet. When I was in AZ, people trying to sell stuff in Walmart and grocery store parking lots was fairly common. Dudes were usually selling cologne or watches or ties or something, and women would sell food. So ghetto. Come back to NC and didn't take too many months before I ran into a couple of cologne sellers. Like I know I don't dress flashy and I buy my groceries from walmart, but I don't think I look like a guy who buys cologne, period - and if I did it wouldn't be out of some dude's trunk.

Ah, it was crap. The whole firing situation. I was ashamed of it. I couldn't make sense of it. I was a good employee, afterall. Better than most of the others. But I was new and didn't fit in. A majority of the pharmtechs there were first generation asian immigrants (aka, christian AF). They knew I was dating a second generation asian, though granted from a different part of asia. I made jokes about my uncertainty of making a relationship with her, despite her qualities I liked (I was asked all of this, I didn't just spout it out). They treated me different afterward. Three-to-four weeks later I was fired. I never showed up to work late or did anything that would get a retail employee fired. The whole situation has bugged me since it happened. I haven't told you guys because the whole situation really hurt me. Fuck, I'm selling my Juno-60 as a result of what it did to my finances. I lost $3 of hourly pay because of it (how pathetic does that sound in the grand scheme of things? it's both first world problems and billionaire jokes about the moochers at the same time). But yeah, this happened in November. Only my family knows, so don't feel left out.

Nah, I think he was affiliated with a frat to raise money. In Baltimore, you're lucky to find shit like that. It's just people either begging you for money or looking at you like "what the fuck are you doing here?" (in the literal since, not rhetorical). Lot's of people like cologne. Why else would Axe exist? Why would you take offense to some guy selling it out of his trunk while you walk to Wally World when there are people selling it to you through your television?

Its like -20 degrees out. I hate the cold, so I'm staying home and watching netflix. I watched "The Den" last night. That movie was surprisingly scary.

My dude asked me out for dinner and the new deadpool movie. Which is extra heartfelt because he's nerdtarded and hates leaving the house.