Males and Females

Lol touche.

Frankly, Ryan Reynolds has always been one of my favorite young comedic actors, and I think it's gonna be fucking awesome. Him and Sean William Scott both would make excellent Wades.

so tijuana was a success. top shelf mexicans are actually within my standards. thank god. i have a cheap, relatively close place to unload my nuts.

Reactions: unknown
had low expectations so i didn't take my spy camera. but yea some of them are hot enough to be taken pics of so i will next time. i even performed my signature move

What comes to mind are pinworms and that's a children disease mostly because they scratch their itchy butt and then insert their fingers in their mouths again and thus eat the eggs. Not sure what Jenn means by anal/oral transmission specifically.

EDIT: Googling nice things in the evening. -_-

EDIT2: Wiki:

Diseases which may be transmitted by contact with feces include: bacterial diseases including shigellosis (bacillary dysentery); viral systemic diseases including hepatitis A, hepatitis B, hepatitis C, poliomyelitis, human papillomavirus (HPV) and herpes simplex virus; parasites including intestinal parasites; and infections and inflammations chlamydia infection, gastroenteritis, conjunctivitis, gonorrhea, lymphogranuloma venereum[11] and other sexually transmitted infections.

That's quite a range but I'm not sure how many of those are anal/oral specifically, I'm pretty sure a lot of those can be transmitted by pussy licking as well.

Last edited:
There's a new intern working at my pharmacy. I've always had a big thing for Indian girls. She's nice to talk to and a solid Jimmy 10. We chatted quite a bit our first shift together and did the cute little catching each other looking at one another and smiling back and following it up with the downward glance, then bright-faced look-back. She's from New England and liked that I hope to settle down there at some point. I'd developed a bit of a crush. When she took off her lab coat to go to lunch, I saw her Jimmy 30 rear. In love.

Reactions: unknown