Males and Females

I would say any reasonably fit 41 year old can look good with that much makeup/wardrobe/camera work. The primary problem is people don't keep themselves reasonably fit.

They also don't have millions to afford personal trainers dieticians and have plenty of idle time to make use of them

Reactions: Dak
They also don't have millions to afford personal trainers dieticians and have plenty of idle time to make use of them

I'm thumbsupping this but only sort of. Lottery studies show money doesn't actually have much to do with it - and if you just run down a list of rich people how many appear to be in great health? Fergie appears fit because her schtick is almost entirely visual. Sound engineers take care of sound, and makeup and directors/camera crews/ digitial artists do the rest. She is selling a fantasy to fat and/or sickly people I'm going to have to see as a clinician.

Reactions: CiG
I'd be willing to bet real Fergie looks pretty fucking shitty at 6am on an offday compared to MTV Fergie. But OTOH probably not compared to the average 41 year old. Because trainers and diet.

celebrities in general are mostly probably less attractive than the pretty 19-24 year old girls in any given area.

Not being fucking stupid and getting tanned to hell also helps with not aging. It's really just a laziness/effort thing. Libido starts to slow, reason to stay attractive goes away. You can easily tell which 40-somethings take the effort to be at least a bit active and not eat peanut butter all day, and which are just trash whose trashy behaviors in their 20s are no longer sustainable. I fucking hate fat people that don't realize why they're so fucking fat.

Reactions: Serjeant Grumbles
So, my Gehennah elitism on OKC is working wonders. Now on the third and prettiest one who started off calling me an asshole and then, as usual, kept talking to me. Now she's throwing herself at me in a round about way like the other two. I've been avoiding going through with any of these women I've been talking to but I'm gonna have a hard time not doing it with this one.

celebrities in general are mostly probably less attractive than the pretty 19-24 year old girls in any given area.

A lot of female celebrities are blown out of proportion, they get some attention and their 15 minutes off fame, some do have careers . And then they're somehow hotter than typical women walking around. It's not even true most of the time imo. Not saying that there are not some where their attractiveness is not exaggerated.

Remember when Titney Queers,Jessica Simpson were really hot ?. I'd rather pick a good portion of women or teenage girls walking around in Walmart than either of them. I don't always buy into everything have been subjected to my whole life.

Well I'm no expert and could be totally wrong on how the mechanisms work, but I don't think beauty isn't meant to work like helen of troy, it's supposed to be that we see fit healthy fertile women and want to mate with them.