Males and Females

My looks are something that I've been working on. I've been doing squats and dead lifts a lot, not missing any leg days either. The girl at work has taken to giving me regular head under the desk, I don't mind, because none of the managers come in here during my hours. I see other men approach women, or talk about women and it's all a bit of an embarrassing joke really, you're either in, or your not and these weak betas don't have the worth to be near an attractive woman, not while I'm around.

I'm really goodlooking and have a killer bod and I hate you everyday, I'll fucking piss on you. I don't give a fuck about shit, life is stupid as fuck to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Butt
my dad knows i fuck whores (he does too, we brag to each other about it) but not about my buttlicking addiction. ive never been shat on tho. my mom on the other hand thinks im a good catholic boy who visits churches and museums

Reactions: CiG
Naw we live on different continents and have different tastes. I offered to buy him one when he visited but he said no thanks

Reactions: HamburgerBoy