Males and Females

my dad knows i fuck whores (he does too, we brag to each other about it) but not about my buttlicking addiction. ive never been shat on tho. my mom on the other hand thinks im a good catholic boy who visits churches and museums

Do u like having your arse licked?

yeah i like it, though i don't make the girl do it unless she wants to, and the pretty bitches rarely do. the ugly whores / those that have lost their will to live are generally the ones who lick men's buthholes

I need a bitch to take a huge steaming dump on my face

simpsons-gifs-grandpa-leaves.gif

Yuck. Wtf is going on

Edit: I'm a germaphobe depending on the person (some peoples germs don't bother me as much as others) but I can't stand going in the bathroom right after another person because it typically smells like booty and it makes me nauseous. So a steaming hot poop is just making me gag right now

This talk reminded me of a czech joke my friend told me yesterday. It says that sex is like a sunday lunch, you always fall asleep afterwards and your grandmother does it best.

Reactions: CiG
there's something pretty disingenuous to me about talking about what a great ass a woman has but then acting all grossed out when she spreads it and offers you a meal. what are you gay or something, just dig in.

Not really the same thing. To give an analogy, I change my pillow case regularly, keeping the exterior clean and a nice soft surface to press my face and cock against. The pillow itself, on the other hand, is as wrinkly and yellowed as an ancient Talmudic text.

I like women, when they're dead, you have no use to me. If you talk, you don't even say anything of use to me. Don't even talk. I don't like you. I don't care if you have tits.

Last edited:
Reactions: zabu of nΩd
I took my ged over a decade ago, I can't pass math and have tried multiple times. I don't bother with it. I'm not going to sit there and do astronomical math problems. I don't even know why anyone would want me to get my ged, they must be stupid as fuck. It's the most stupid shit ever experienced my whole life.

I took my ged over a decade ago, I can't pass math and have tried multiple times. I don't bother with it. I'm not going to sit there and do astronomical math problems. I don't even know why anyone would want me to get my ged, they must be stupid as fuck. It's the most stupid shit ever experienced my whole life.

Are you on welfare?