Males and Females

i want her to suffocate my face with her ass, call me a dirty immigrant and make fun of my penis. god that would make me so hard

How much money would you be willing to pay her to eat her ass for dinner ?.

All these people saying Asians leave people alone, most of the troublesome extremist Muslims here in Australia and in the U.K. are Asian.

Major gdilf, especially in this role.

patton.jpg

Hell yeah, George Scott rules. I recently watched the Robert Duvall mini series from 1979 called Ike and the actor they got to portray Patton just couldn't cut it, after I'd already seen the Patton film a few times.

Easily a top 10 film for me.

my first real exposure to stephen a smith was when he commentated on a boxing card the other week. if there was one thing i concluded from that boxing card, it's that i fucking hate stephen a smith.

Speaking of the fartbox, was in a store yesterday with the registers on both sides, cashier had The Fartbox, I just looked at it for about 10 minutes, she did not even know. I was thinking about getting her number, but I could tell she was married. And she would have probably thought it was weird or something anyways, oh well.

Said some things while drunk on NYE to some female friends I know that were misconstrued. I apologized to both:

One said it's okay (but that can be woman speak for 'I'm still pissed').

The other is still pissed off at what I said but has always misconstrued things I've said to her over text message (because being an INTJ sucks sometimes) and still continued to do so even after I pointed out that it was happening (no, I'm not at all gaslighting either). I've also told her that I sometimes say something and when it's taken the wrong way, I typically don't mean it in a 'derisive' or 'malicious' tone. I'm just very direct and it bothers people sometimes. I don't like sugar coating things with people I've known for a long time because they should know me well enough and understand that's how I am. Pretty much wrote me off which is funny because she's expressed numerous times that she has a crush on me and would like to date me but I never in a million years would want to be in a serious relationship with her because of events like this. You would think after knowing someone for 6+ years that you would try to work things like that out if you really cared, especially for something pretty innocuous, but I guess not. No wonder she's divorcing. She also works at the same company I do and I'm done dipping my pen in the company ink anyway, so:

tumblr_o12szlRLyf1rqe0rbo1_540.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Ya know, men think they want independent women... you really don't. Your egos can't handle someone who might just have hobbies of their own and love to fuck off into them for hours at a time. But I suppose it's the same the other way around, as I have seen many a strong woman become needy and pathetic when faced with an independence greater than her own.

Last edited:
Reactions: CiG and Dak