Males and Females

Barter and betting system? Lord have mercy i would get dripped every time! I actually want to understand the barter and betting system but I don't think it's an appropriate question to ask :lol:

Lol Nah it's good. For instance he'll want me to come to the store with him, and I'm like hell no this couch is awesome, and he'll say okay but what if I cook dinner, and then I'll go and we're both happy. Or we'll be watching a show and have differing opinions on the outcome, so we make a friendly bet, usually involving me having to give a back rub if I'm wrong or him having to play video games with me if I'm right.

There's a lot of back rubs being thrown around this home. Tbh he's in debt and I might attach a vig to the shit.

Real men are too sore from real man work to prefer temporary sexual release over long-lasting muscle relief.

If you'd prefer a hand job over a massage, I'm pretty sure you're not a real man, you're a kid who doesn't get either often enough.

But you will someday, little fella. I'm rooting for you.

Someone had the television warming up downstairs with Curious George incidentally playing, and I've discovered that I have a crush on The Man with the Yellow Hat. Intelligent, caring, facially aesthetic, tall, and loves animals, what more can you want?

I am only 4'11, and I feel intimidated by most people since everyone is taller than I am.
Tall guys can seem really scary until they turn out to be kind, lol.

Well I'm a fucking slavic alcobarbarian and I had to convert your feet hands whatever to actual units and you're a really small person google says. I'm a little taller but I can be kind as fuck tbh if you want.