Males and Females

Oh I didn't mean that I was looking for a man on this site, I just meant that I prefer when guys are genuinely kind and caring.

Of course, some more... "intense" moments can be great as well, but I wanna feel that I can fully trust him and that he cares a lot about me before that.

So I have to care about you to get those panties off only to find out you're shit in bed and now I have to dump you and break your dumb heart.

If you really like a dude give up the box first ya silly broad, save us both time and effort. Youre not that special.

So I have to care about you to get those panties off only to find out you're shit in bed and now I have to dump you and break your dumb heart.

If you really like a dude give up the box first ya silly broad, save us both time and effort. Youre not that special.

She's still in high school, brah. She'll wise up soon and then get cold and bitter like most women regarding relationships.

Are we really trolling a 17-year-old girl? I'm all for being a dick, but pick your battles for when they're actually funny.

That's just my own preference when it comes to guys.
I don't think it's unreasonable that I want to feel comfortable with them and get along with them before I start a relationship with them.
That's common sense but too general to make use of. What you really need to concentrate on at the beginning is making sure that you have actual chemistry. And not just romantic chemistry, but just the very basics of being able to talk to the person and carry out basic conversations with them in a way that you enjoy for the same reasons you would talking to your good friends.

Yep, that's what I mean.
I want to feel at ease with a man if I date him.
Then I'd suggest ignoring this thread and going into the actual musical part of this forum itself, cause it doesn't sound like at least certain members are going to not be dicks to you.

Man I know you haven't been here long but... relentless beatings of a dead horse. That's what GMD is made of.
This isn't a dead horse. This is a newb girl who isn't yet part of whatever culture you have going here. Would you ever in a million years say this kind of shit to a 17-year-old girl in real life? I'm a proud asshole who will say any number of dickish things to just about anyone, but this is bullshit.

Reactions: Funerary_Doom
When you are a very short girl you need to be careful while dating a much taller and stronger man.
There is always a small risk that the man turns out to be dangerous in some way, and I would not be able to defend myself in that situation.

Maybe I'm fucked up but did anyone else get a chub reading this?

Maybe I'm fucked up

what-do-8kc7p8.jpg

Maybe I'm fucked up but did anyone else get a chub reading this?
Is this seriously okay here? I'm really hoping you're a kid, but since you've apparently been here for nine years I'm guessing not, so feel free to go fuck yourself, you creepy little twat. And even if you're a teenager you're still a piece of shit.

This isn't a dead horse. This is a newb girl who isn't yet part of whatever culture you have going here. Would you ever in a million years say this kind of shit to a 17-year-old girl in real life? I'm a proud asshole who will say any number of dickish things to just about anyone, but this is bullshit.

Well, welcome to bullshit, enjoy your stay.

Is this seriously okay here? I'm really hoping you're a kid, but since you've apparently been here for nine years I'm guessing not, so feel free to go fuck yourself, you creepy little twat. And even if you're a teenager you're still a piece of shit.

And again...

Fuck me, I told some guy to nail his nuts to a table on 4Chan and cheered when he did, so I guess I should just be happy that this isn't some fascist forum where you can't even tell somebody they're a poopy head, but I'm still gonna tell you you're a bunch of assholes whenever you get sick on a teenager.

Did this thread get 404'd?
The thread got closed twice. Not because of content, but the guy nailing his nuts to a table was taking requests from everyone on the Random section of 4Chan on ways to hurt himself and there were so many replies that they just kept resetting it. Nailing his nuts wasn't even the worst thing he did. He injected his balls with hot sauce. With a medical needle. I don't even know how he had a needle, but I'm assuming heroin. Among many, many fucked up things. And yes, there was photo and video evidence to prove he'd done these things. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a meme about this. It was pretty intense.

Reactions: Carpe Mortem