Males and Females

She probably thinks you're all majestic long-haired sex pots with abs and stuff because she's 17 and statistically retarded.
For a metal forum way to few heeds Manowar's call and instead got a haircut (and bought small gear). Are there anyone besides @Slayed Necros , @Master_Yoda77 and myself that even has the proper hair length around here nowdays?

... let her know what's up.

lrV6Nz.gif

For a metal forum way to few heeds Manowar's call and instead got a haircut (and bought small gear). Are there anyone besides @Slayed Necros , @Master_Yoda77 and myself that even has the proper hair length around here nowdays?

I don't blame people for it. Lots of the better jobs are at places that have antiquated notions about what's an acceptable hair length for a man. That's why people make the difficult decision to relinquish their luxurious locks when they grow up and get a big boy job. However, that only serves to reinforce to association of long hair with immature youthful rebellion. Therefore, you shouldn't resign yourself to such a fate. Think of it as that your mane is not dead, just sleeping, waiting to rise anew when the stars are in proper alignment. And when it does, you can show people that long hair is not unkempt or slovenly; long hair is suave and debonair.

Reactions: Master_Yoda77
That is almost exactly how I feel and I will gladly sacrifice money to live a lifestyle that is acceptable of my long hair. At this point, my hair is a part of my personality. If I cut it, I would pretty much have to change who I am as a person and who the fuck would want me to do that?

If I got the job and started growing it out and they bitched at me for it I'd definitely call them out on it, but I know a lot of employers have bullshit company policies about men's grooming and will refuse to even give me the light of day if I have it. I just tell those employers to fuck off.

Never in my life heard about anyone getting shit from an employer or not getting a job or whatever because he had long hair around here. I don't think it is controversial at all actually. The US is weird.