Males and Females

He would at least get out of his mom's basement and stop snorting coke.

My employer doesn't have any policy written down about dudes having long hair at all which is why I've considered growing it out again. Then there's the fact that short hair is just easier to maintain generally. Genetics blessed me (at the very least...in before a fat joke) in the aspect of having very thick hair that can get wild when it gets long. It's so thick and wavy that women have asked what products I used when it was longer and I would always say 'Head and Shoulders' because I would only shampoo it and that was only a few times a week.

Last edited:
I use Head and Shoulders for my shampoo because I have dry scalp. My hair is extremely thick was well. But, for conditioner I use Mane n Tail. If it's good for horses than it's good enough for my Italian Stallion hair.

Cut it, get the job, grow it back while doing a good job and not sucking, ezpz

Schmidt has nice hair, and some guys who have long hair do too. But what really is kinda weird when the hair is practically gone, very stringy, super thin, and dead looking and would actually just look better shorter. I had to fight with my boyfriend to get rid of his when he was balding (he tried everything rogaine, shots of wheatgrass, even some chinese shampoo to grow hair etc) because the sides were much thicker than the top. You shouldn't be able to see a shit ton of scalp if youre hair is long. I guess that's why employers have that? Idk.

my hair looks like shit long, i have like 19 million crowns and it just grows in random directions including outwards

i also use head and shoulders tho, high five

Schmidt has nice hair, and some guys who have long hair do too. But what really is kinda weird when the hair is practically gone, very stringy, super thin, and dead looking and would actually just look better shorter. I had to fight with my boyfriend to get rid of his when he was balding (he tried everything rogaine, shots of wheatgrass, even some chinese shampoo to grow hair etc) because the sides were much thicker than the top. You shouldn't be able to see a shit ton of scalp if youre hair is long. I guess that's why employers have that? Idk.

I am currently trying to get my dude to shave it off also lol. He's been balding since like age 18 and wears hats all the time, all to show off the two feet of scraggly strands he never brushes. It looks like shit but he's worried he might have a misshapen skull under there or something.

I have had hair to my shoulders most of my life, and people have no problems with that.

Long hair seems more accepted on girls, I'm not sure why though, haha.
i saw you had a profile pic for awhile but took it off

was that really you? omg so cute i want to sling you over my shoulder ;)

Last edited:
I have had hair to my shoulders most of my life, and people have no problems with that.

Long hair seems more accepted on girls, I'm not sure why though, haha.

Well, there's a historical reason for that. Traditionally, everyone had glorious long hair, but the with the coming of the industrial revolution, men began cutting their hair shorter to prevent it from getting caught in machinery. Then, women starred cutting their hair during World War I for the same reason. After the need for extra workers declined, women started growing their hair back out again. Men kept it short as they continued working.

I prefer girls with longer hair, the short hair thing is alright in some instances, bust most girls can't pull it off.

I am currently trying to get my dude to shave it off also lol. He's been balding since like age 18 and wears hats all the time, all to show off the two feet of scraggly strands he never brushes. It looks like shit but he's worried he might have a misshapen skull under there or something.

I'm considering pulling an Anselmo at maybe 25 since I have the early thinning gene in my family. I'm worried about having a mishapen skull too...it's a valid concern.

Last edited:
arg's benevolent grooming is way more disturbing and creepy than anything jimmy was saying.
"the face every user makes when a new female user comes to the forums and arg sees her"

1900579.jpg

Reactions: arg