Males and Females

I think my height is just under 150 cm, and I have a petite build as well, lol - and I am shy.
So tall, strong guys that give a really confident and dominant impression are definitely highly intimidating to me, until they have proven that they are kind and sweet that is.

What if my dick is two feet long, but I sprinkle some sugar on it first for you? That's both kind and sweet right?

Reactions: CiG
Sugar on prosciutto actually sounds worth trying. I was gonna post about the thousands of Italians rolling in their grave over the thought but I think it could work.
I have family who do that in Montenegro. It's not really the way I like to eat it but it shouldn't stop you from trying.

We're getting really close to the common pasta derailment too. I vote for sexual harassment now, but if it's lunchtime then who knows.

This mentality infuriates me:
BG4ZVHa.png

I think it's shoddy risk assessment, for one, because the homicidal men that make those news stories are exceedingly rare, but it's easy to find a stack of stories like that when you're looking at a country of 300 million people. But also, if someone is that much of a psychopath that they would react to rejection in that way, then dicking them around rather than letting them off firmly yet politely is just going to make them more dangerous.

Reactions: The Ozzman and Dak
in my experience women are really really bad at working out when guys are genuine lol. i have a bunch of buddies who clearly don't give a shit at all and just phone it in when they're forced to and the girl believes it just 'cause she wants to believe it.

I just want a girl to play co-op Halo with. Keep your romance, I'll be smitten the second she provides covering fire under her own initiative.