Males and Females

i want a woman roughly as independent as myself, personally. i'm cool with my gf fucking off into her hobbies (K-POP!!) for hours at a time because i wanna do the same with mine. clingy insecure whiners and loveless narcissistic bitches can equally fuck off in my book.

I think a female demonstrated interest in me today, or at least exhibited flirtatious behavior perhaps for practice or out of biological habit. I was driving home through my neighborhood and there was this super-attractive girl walking in my direction, the kind of attractive I don't even really find attractive because it looks too expensive, tan still very European like a Jessica Alba type or whatevs, model-type looks without the grotesque exaggerated features often found in models. Anyways, she was wearing some kind of dress and I swear she pulled it down to one side to reveal a bare shoulder, and she was definitely looking at me for at least a bit. I thought the shoulder thing could have also just been the wind or maybe I just didn't notice it and imagined she had moved it, and it's not that unusual for a person to make eye contact with a passing car in the same neighborhood, but as I drove past her I immediately checked my rear view mirror and saw that she was just beginning to turn forwards, meaning she had turned her head/torso around to apparently look at me as I passed.

What makes me annoyed is when you know something pretty well (in my case stuff pertaining to health and nutrition or most things science related) and then your partner doesn't want to take you seriously and want to argue with you. I don't know shit about sports but I know what I know. People should trust their partners knowledge on things.

Also, in my case I do sometimes feel like my partner depends on me for most decisions. Like hell ask me if he should pick up a shift or something. Sometimes there's no way for me to know what would be the best option. Yet he'll argue with me tooth and fucking nail about something I'm 100% sure on, and be wrong and strong.

Last edited:
Ya know, men think they want independent women... you really don't. Your egos can't handle someone who might just have hobbies of their own and love to fuck off into them for hours at a time. But I suppose it's the same the other way around, as I have seen many a strong woman become needy and pathetic when faced with an independence greater than her own.

All I want is a woman that sucks my cock like she's dying and my cum is the antidote. That's all. Independent, dependent, smart, stupid.. I don't care.

But wouldn't you sometimes do the same to her? I don't care how good cuddles are, if you're balls deep in something else it's pretty hard to drop it just because your partner is bored or horny, when you're perfectly content doing what you're doing. That's nobody's problem except theirs. A relationship's purpose shouldn't be entertainment, it should be companionship.

My relationship is a little weird in that we're both openly selfish and work off a barter and betting system. It works very well for us, it keeps things fair and is actually pretty fun. Sex and cuddles aren't an allowed trading tool due to the preferred spontaneous nature though so I guess my example was poor.

i want a woman roughly as independent as myself, personally. i'm cool with my gf fucking off into her hobbies (K-POP!!) for hours at a time because i wanna do the same with mine. clingy insecure whiners and loveless narcissistic bitches can equally fuck off in my book.

Sounds like my last ex. Talk about Diabolical Fullmoon Narcissicm.

Reactions: CiG
My relationship is a little weird in that we're both openly selfish and work off a barter and betting system. It works very well for us, it keeps things fair and is actually pretty fun. Sex and cuddles aren't an allowed trading tool due to the preferred spontaneous nature though so I guess my example was poor.

Barter and betting system? Lord have mercy i would get dripped every time! I actually want to understand the barter and betting system but I don't think it's an appropriate question to ask :lol:

Reactions: Carpe Mortem