Males and Females

@Matt
you sleep with men but prefer women, does this mean you like trannys? seriously asking
also, would you be interested in a woman pegging you?
seriously just asking for clarification of Matt's sexuality

I’m straight but id like to be pegged. Liking things in your ass is not gay as long as it’s not a man’s cock

Reactions: PrincessHades
She wants to go to Tanger Outlet Mall in Columbus and see a friend after which I do not give a fuck about but whatever.

She wants to go to Tanger Outlet Mall in Columbus and see a friend after which I do not give a fuck about but whatever.

I was referencing a Youtube video from ages ago.

You're driving all the way from Akron to Columbus? That's at least a 2 hour drive. I'm in Cincinnati and that drive to Columbus is shorter but still not great.

edit: a bit under 2 hours from A --> C vs. 100 mins C --> C via I-71

Yeah I know, not happy. But she is good in bed and is like my only friend here so I have to keep her happy somehow.

For a brief point I thought I was. I'd consider myself pansexual but I prefer women.

I’m the same, but on an average night out I’ll see more men I find attractive than women.

But all in all someone’s gender is pretty insignificant to me. Which is why I consider myself more pansexual than bisexual. Although I don’t mind being referred to as bisexual either.