Males and Females

Other than dat ass, Lady Gaga is pretty average looking

Bunch of philosophical half-faggots kidding themselves ITT.

You guys are starting to make @arg look like a normal male.

Agreed. I wish people would stop making up bullshit terms about their sexuality. I think it's an excuse because these people aren't really comfortable with themselves or their sexuality. Conversely, they could also be doing it to be trendy.

"I'm attracted to everyone"

No, you just don't want to make a decision on whether you are gay or straight for whatever bullshit reason you have in your head.

Last edited:
Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Agreed. I wish people would stop making up bullshit terms about their sexuality. I think it's an excuse because these people aren't really comfortable with themselves or their sexuality. Conversely, they could also be doing it to be trendy.

No, you just don't want to make a decision on whether you are gay or straight for whatever bullshit reason you have in your head.

Or, could it be that there are more than two types of sexualities and that sexuality is a fluid concept?

You guys are starting to make @arg look like a normal male.

Ouch. Savage.

Can it really be called fluid if the vast majority of people exist within a sexuality-dichotomy? Non-standard sexuality is anomalous, calling sexuality a fluid concept seems to suggest that most people have a fluid sexuality.

Can it really be called fluid if the vast majority of people exist within a sexuality-dichotomy? Non-standard sexuality is anomalous, calling sexuality a fluid concept seems to suggest that most people have a fluid sexuality.

Studies have shown that a lot more people are either bisexual or pansexual than previously thought. I think it's correct to assume that the majority of people are straight, yes, but I think the number of people that exist somewhere in the middle is a lot higher than people think. Also, calling 10-15% of the population (a conservative estimate) a sexual anomaly is a stretch.

Studies have shown that a lot more people are either bisexual or pansexual than previously thought. I think it's correct to assume that the majority of people are straight, yes, but I think the number of people that exist somewhere in the middle is a lot higher than people think. Also, calling 10-15% of the population (a conservative estimate) a sexual anomaly is a stretch.

Is it really a stretch? This article seems to suggest that it's far below the 10% estimate and how much more would bisexuals and pansexuals add to the not-even-10% statistic?

For the record I actually don't care how someone expresses themselves sexually and disagree with Krow and Ozz but this "fluidity" shit has always seemed like an exaggeration to me.

is dis a pansexual?

200.gif

Other than dat ass, Lady Gaga is pretty average looking

Bunch of philosophical half-faggots kidding themselves ITT.

Oh please, these old tired "arguments" (so poorly constructed, they can be barely even called that). I am not in denial, nor am I ashamed, since you know, I freely admit to having sexual encounters with men. But somehow I am in denial? The logic is astounding.

Unfortunately things are not black and white, and as I previously stated, someone's gender is not a significant thing to me and is pretty much a non-factor in whether I find them attractive or not. So no, I'm not going to identify as gay because that's just not correct based on the above. Believe me, it would be fucking easier to identify as either homosexual or heterosexual, because bisexuality/pansexuality is so poorly understood and in fact you end up getting hateful comments from the straight people and the gay people.

One of the comments that pisses me off most is if you're dating a woman and people are like "oh, so it just a phase, you're straight now?" or if you date a dude "oh, so you're gay now?". Errrm, no! How is this difficult to understand?!

Reactions: CiG and Matt
Unfortunately things are not black and white, and as I previously stated, someone's gender is not a significant thing to me and is pretty much a non-factor in whether I find them attractive or not

yeah but what about the differences in fucking or being fucked, does that not factor into why you are attracted to men or women more?

Is it really a stretch? This article seems to suggest that it's far below the 10% estimate and how much more would bisexuals and pansexuals add to the not-even-10% statistic?

For the record I actually don't care how someone expresses themselves sexually and disagree with Krow and Ozz but this "fluidity" shit has always seemed like an exaggeration to me.

I've seen a lot of conflicting studies on the numbers. I don't know if there is an 'official' number to quote. But if sexuality isn't fluid, how do you explain the people who don't discriminate by gender? Or bisexuality in general?

Oh please, these old tired "arguments" (so poorly constructed, they can be barely even called that). I am not in denial, nor am I ashamed, since you know, I freely admit to having sexual encounters with men. But somehow I am in denial? The logic is astounding.

Unfortunately things are not black and white, and as I previously stated, someone's gender is not a significant thing to me and is pretty much a non-factor in whether I find them attractive or not. So no, I'm not going to identify as gay because that's just not correct based on the above. Believe me, it would be fucking easier to identify as either homosexual or heterosexual, because bisexuality/pansexuality is so poorly understood and in fact you end up getting hateful comments from the straight people and the gay people.

One of the comments that pisses me off most is if you're dating a woman and people are like "oh, so it just a phase, you're straight now?" or if you date a dude "oh, so you're gay now?". Errrm, no! How is this difficult to understand?!

Yeah. I love how all these straight while males seem to have it all figured out. "I'm 100% straight and would never deviate from that so therefore there exists no other type of sexuality". Get the fuck out of here. Nothing in life is that simple.

And honestly, I don't get why anyone gives a fuck about it.

Reactions: Phylactery
I suppose if you’re completely detached from the fact that it’s a man’s dick and feel no emotional connection whatsoever to the human attached to the dick and are only after the physical pleasure of having it in your ass, it’s possible. But I would not try that, it’s too gay. I’ll just have a woman wear a realistic strap on.