Males and Females

says the short fat jew with a jheri curl. :lol:

don't act like you don't know.

Hah! I'm not short and definitely don't have curly hair. But you can keep on trying if you want.

Also, I'd be honest if I ever tried it. I do not give any fucks about what you, or anyone else, thinks about it.

yeah but what about the differences in fucking or being fucked, does that not factor into why you are attracted to men or women more?

You are aware that you don't have to be the one being fucked? Either way, no, that's not really a factor for me either and never has been.

Sure, but the idea of a gay man only getting fucked or always doing the fucking seems almost contradictory.

How does sexual release not factor into who you are sexually interested in?

How is it contradictory? There are exclusive "bottoms" and exclusive "tops".

Obviously it is a different experience with men and women, but that's not a factor in me perusing a relationship with a man or a woman.

I mean, why would you let a dude put a cock in your ass if you aren't attracted to them? Doesn't the attraction alone mean you like dudes more than platonically?
If it's purely for the physical pleasure and someone has a limited range of emotions, maybe not. This is where I wonder if statistics on sexual orientations are even meaningful. There are differences between what people would admit on a paper survey vs what they've actually felt and experienced vs whether their inhibitions let them act on those feelings. Maybe some men have to be stranded on an island with a bunch of guys before they even realise they're bisexual. :D But if they're only attracted to the guys with the most feminine features, it probably doesn't count.

But if sexuality isn't fluid, how do you explain the people who don't discriminate by gender? Or bisexuality in general?

It's an anomaly. Doesn't mean it's unnatural, it just means that sexuality can't really be called fluid since such a tiny % of people are non-hetero.

For the record, I agree with @Phylactery when he implies that bi/pan-erasure is a real thing and some of the shit people come out of their asses with in relation to bi/pansexuality is dumb as fuck and ridiculously ignorant to even the basics of these sexual expressions, as is hilariously evidenced by this very thread.

Count down to a mod clean-up though, someone is bound to get triggered at this point.

Talking to a sophomore chick, hopefully, this shit actually works out, because it feels like centuries since I've actually been laid. Just hope I don't also injure myself worse during sex, still kinda recovering from the car wreck. I figure if I can still workout I can fuck, just had to get...ehh, creative with lifting

Had a nice little random hookup the other night. We got along well, exchanged phone numbers, and she seemed interested in meeting up again when she left. I didn't really know much about what she did for a living. Did some Google stalking and it turns out she just finished her doctoral studies in medieval history, so it would be great if she were down for dating despite my temporary position here. Otherwise, I've got a girlfriend I'm visiting in France for a romantic time in a couple of weeks and she might swing by here at some point, and another is set to visit me for a sweet little time at the Christmas markets in December. Can't really complain.

There are exclusive "bottoms" and exclusive "tops"
this never made sense to me
if i make someone orgasm, i'm gonna be sitting there waiting for them to return the favor
and if someone makes me orgasm, i'd feel obligated to return the favor

the guys who are "exclusive bottoms" seems like some sort of extreme masochism
and the guys who are "exclusive tops" are kinda being borderline rapists

image_85954c12-9716-4b7d-a1ba-4369754fecb8.jpg

Reactions: arg
i sat next to a girl waiting for a guy to come pick her up
they'd seen pix of each other online and this was the first time they were going to see each other face-to-face
she says the guy's "totally vanilla" and this girl wants to do "kinky shit" with me on the side
the "kinky shit" involves me getting fucked with her dildos