Males and Females

image_85954c12-9716-4b7d-a1ba-4369754fecb8.jpg
Cu_XYYyVUAAYO2q.jpg

Yeah pretty girl, but that is far from an impressive ass. It's not saggy, that's about it. The dude doesn't have a pretty face fetish for fucks sake.

Yeah pretty girl, but that is far from an impressive ass. It's not saggy, that's about it. The dude doesn't have a pretty face fetish for fucks sake.
Actually it’s a bit more complex...

She can have a pretty face and i’ll lick her ass whether it’s amazing or just passable,

But if she has an ugly face I won’t lick her ass even if it’s amazing

I’m more sexually aroused by ass, but the girl needs to have a pretty face before I even consider her ass

9FED4C64-AAA6-48D5-A961-DFF77C33904B.jpeg

Last edited:
I don't see anything wrong with people narrowing down terms for sexuality into specific categories. It helps when you're looking for something specific. If you don't know what the person is talking about, look it up. It's not complicated.

Reactions: Phylactery
Even though I'm autistic with numerical ratings of all sorts of things (a habit I started in elementary school for sodas and substitute teachers), as well as a woman-objectifying masturbator, I've never really found a usable quantitative rubric for the attractiveness of women. Instead I have a set of values that I consider and weigh holistically according to perhaps a couple dozen archetypes. For example, there's the outspoken Southern milf archetype, where wrinkles, grey hair, and slight obesity actually accentuate the ideal. It took many hours of private masturbation away from the computer to refine and perfect that archetype in my mind, developing a personality and backstory, however. If you took the aforementioned wrinkles and grey hair and gave it to an archetype that is supposed to be younger, it would not be a measurable deficit beyond simple failure to pass the approval process. The ideal itself is not a score of unalterable perfection, but merely the latest refinement step preceding the following. She is but clay, I am the sculptor.

Reactions: viewerfromnihil
Even though I'm autistic with numerical ratings of all sorts of things (a habit I started in elementary school for sodas and substitute teachers), as well as a woman-objectifying masturbator, I've never really found a usable quantitative rubric for the attractiveness of women. Instead I have a set of values that I consider and weigh holistically according to perhaps a couple dozen archetypes. For example, there's the outspoken Southern milf archetype, where wrinkles, grey hair, and slight obesity actually accentuate the ideal. It took many hours of private masturbation away from the computer to refine and perfect that archetype in my mind, developing a personality and backstory, however. If you took the aforementioned wrinkles and grey hair and gave it to an archetype that is supposed to be younger, it would not be a measurable deficit beyond simple failure to pass the approval process. The ideal itself is not a score of unalterable perfection, but merely the latest refinement step preceding the following. She is but clay, I am the sculptor.

You have to come up with a name for it, bruh.

Wow
I thought it would just be either arg liked the ass-shot or he didn't
Totally Didn't realize that there'd be that whole face/ass chart-thing