Males and Females

0516ee0de4f54e68961450d2071c4e7aaf24ca-wm.jpg

Some of them are good, too many blacks tho, not that I’m racist, but it’s rare to find blacks pretty in the face, though some exist. It’s common for them to have a nice ass but facially ugly and thus unfappable for me

Some of them are good, too many blacks tho, not that I’m racist, but it’s rare to find blacks pretty in the face, though some exist. It’s common for them to have a nice ass but facially ugly and thus unfappable for me
hadn't actually noticed the blacks
lol at myself
i really just noticed the white girls at the top tbh

Went on a first date, got laid, felt great for a day or two and then that awful sinking void hit me. I hate getting older and being "mature."

At least I'll be set for a good 3-4 months out of pure disgust. Then it's back to doing something dumb, with someone dumb like me

How's your dating life, fellas?

edit: yup, I've become a giant pussy

Went on a first date, got laid, felt great for a day or two and then that awful sinking void hit me. I hate getting older and being "mature."

At least I'll be set for a good 3-4 months out of pure disgust. Then it's back to doing something dumb, with someone dumb like me

Well I had a dream two nights back where I molested two brunettes and I actually came and it woke me up like a minute before the alarm clock would. It was therefore a discharge of utmost practicality as I didn't have to deal with it later and saved time to work and listen to metals. more things should be taken care of during your sleep tbh.

I'm thinking intravenous injection of food and then you wake up full of energy and not all fucked up like now.

Why did the void take you? Did she suck? (No pun here)

thinking about going to my friend Mike's connect, getting some super-cheap-priced meth and then going out to Royal Lane train station area to go buy a dope-whore with dope instead of paying a hooker with cash

so i found a woman who has blonde eyelashes, blue eyes, and snow-white skin with nipples that are pink instead of brown
i find out that this woman is a cheap hooker
so i'm like, "i'm gonna go tap that"
turns out she's a really really cheap hooker
every time i fuck her i'm paying her a pack of cigarettes... a pack
i've seen those hookers that don't wanna get paid with cash, but those ones usually charge a carton of cigs
i feel like i'm ripping her off, but she doesn't feel ripped off
this chick's also obviously crazy

i'm ripping off the woman who is too crazy to notice she's being ripped off
and when i'm ripping her off i'm fucking her
i'm sexually abusing the mentally handicapped here
i can already feel the flames
i'm gonna be burning in hell for this

this woman's next to me right now
she's not trying to fuck me right now
we just sometimes hang out when we're not having sex

Well I had a dream two nights back where I molested two brunettes and I actually came and it woke me up like a minute before the alarm clock would. It was therefore a discharge of utmost practicality as I didn't have to deal with it later and saved time to work and listen to metals. more things should be taken care of during your sleep tbh.

I'm thinking intravenous injection of food and then you wake up full of energy and not all fucked up like now.
Dude I’ll be back next month ;)