Males and Females

still hanging out with this woman
she still thinks she's ugly
i'm still telling her she's sexy/pretty
it's still making her blush and giggle
i'm still having fun with this, even though i'm still really not actually trying to get into her pants
it's just the kind of flirting that never actually goes anywhere
then what is even the point? Are you really that bored?

You've chosen an intricate, self-sabotaging approach to that on this forum.
the way i post on this forum is completely different than the way i interact with people face-2-face
me typing on this forum is entertainment for me

Both sides are bitter when they are jaded. I obviously love my brother but he expects a woman to cook and clean for him and take care of him and also hold a regular decent paying job like he does to contribute to bills. My question is, where is the compromise, though? Like if you are unwilling to do certain things then you should take something that's exclusively your job and it could be anything like idk.... filling up the gas in the car or something. Like okay, you won't ever need to worry about laundry, if you make sure there's always gas in the car. That type of compromise works.

if i were the sole bread-winner, i wouldnt mind a stay at home partner, to be totally honest. The whole daddy issues girl is a thing, but the wanting a mommy (with deep pockets if you live in NYC) is a thing too.

Reactions: CiG
Ever try just not fucking a chick and just enjoying the company? I don't know. I went through a long stretch where I wanted to just get laid and I got to a point where it was no longer fulfilling to me and I actually wanted a connection beyond just sex. Maybe you're at that point and just need to not worry about sex when that situation comes up.

Yea this is pretty much it. I'm fucked in the head. I know I don't want to be in a relationship and the casual thing is becoming dreadful. So it's like what? do nothing? and I end up just doing the casual thing again. And what's worse is when I find someone I like that I can tell wants a relationship I begin to feel smothered and run away (sometimes I ghost, I know that's wrong) but when I find someone who just wants to do the casual thing I think oh so what? I'm not worth pursuing, like I'm useless and have no value? it's terribly narcissistic and at this point I'm really considering just leaving women alone because they don't deserve it and I probably need to fix this shit and go talk to someone. But fuck, I'm an old boy now, the fuck is the point

but when I find someone who just wants to do the casual thing I think oh so what? I'm not worth pursuing, like I'm useless and have no value?
I guess it's not as if everyone looking for the casual thing is going to be compatible. Find that special one who desperately wants to pursue you exactly once every two weeks and cools off for the rest of the time... :cool:

Actually in a relationship where I can just be myself for once; eating shitty-ass frozen pizzas, drinking, wandering town playing Pokemon Go, watching Hell's Kitchen and blasting the metal, and the girlfriend actually joins in. In fact she's just as hard into it as I am (maybe not as hard into the metal but we will work on it). No judgment, no arguing (aside from me getting butthurt that her shiny luck has gotten better than mine as of late).

Think this girl's the one, brodudes and brodettes.