Males and Females

Is her waist cinched though? Looks kinda like a corset deal.

maybe a little bit, if you look at the pics where you can see her bared stomach, her belly size fluctuates a little

No this is the best body type

View attachment 17506

eeiiww

That’s not Margot Robbie, this is her below, no abs but firm stomach, still well within the acceptable threshold for me

View attachment 17508

the skin of the woman in ozz’s pic is beginning to sag, nice face tho, was likely very hot 10 or so years ago

i, personally just don't like the "firm stomach", people should be at least a little soft between the bottom of the ribs and the top of the hips

also
i like it when a woman can buy alcoholic beverages without getting carded

Yah we do

your pictures look sexy

A bullet belt doesn't make you goth...also: nice corset. It makes you look like you have a bigger chest than reality indicates typically

is this a real critique of the of the pic or are you just being a troll

@VixxMcN
referencing @Master_Yoda77 banging girls the other dudes on the forum wouldn't touch

Ha! If you say so. One of those trills are you. Pick apart women for self satisfaction. Ok dude. I know my chest size and you've never met me in person.

i want to meet you in person

*Trolls

So do you look like Peter Steele or?

i look like a clone of my father

We're a bunch of trills in here.

Trill | Memory Alpha | FANDOM powered by Wikia

Should you gentleman be spending time with your wives and girlfriends ?

don't have wife or girlfriend at the moment
i'd love to bang you though, based on your pictures

I'm not saying I like my body Haters gonna hate

i love your body

but i was responding to the other big breasted goth girl on this forum, not you

@VixxMcN didn't notice the sarcasm

it's interesting how people like to pick others apart and bully them. I'm sure in real life they wouldn't

i'm not bullying you, i wanna bang you

There's no way she's not a troll. :lol:

maybe, but her pix look sexy

Or maybe just drunk or something.

i wanna be drunk

It's Manic Ferocity trying to prove big tiddy goth gfs exist

hahaha

She certainly posts like someone suffering from mental health issues.

oh, like the rest of us are sane?

She can't follow the conversation either. We reference 'she' and she asks 'who?' like there are other women involved in the conversation.

i thought she was saying "who" in reference to @TechnicalBarbarity referencing "the other big breasted goth girl on this forum"
which was a comment i assumed to be sarcastic

this is pic of the toes of a woman that actually knows me face-2-face, as opposed to being just a random foot-fetish internet pic
10653792_791877567539523_8547056714889246103_n.jpg

Last edited:
my female friend isn't expecting people to get sexually turned on by her toes
she's waiting for comments about her intricate pedicure

also the foot fetish is the most common fetish for the male gender, and i vaguely remember someone posting on GMD Social having a foot fetish a long time ago, anyone remember who it was?

i think people who have foot/toe fetishes are fucking disgusting.
i can appreciate a pretty foot shape and foot-jobs, but the toe-sucking seems weird
i like girls licking me, i love receiving blowjobs/rim-jobs, but it would feel weird to have someone licking my feet cuz i'd be like "lick me above the knees" ykwim?

my female friend is waiting for comments about her intricate pedicure
so apparently no one actually cares how much of a pain-in-the-ass it was for the pedicurist to paint those intricate pictures on my female friend's toenails

everyone just saw toes and thought "foot-fetish pic"

After fucking a girl I like to give her a full body massage. I do her shoulders, back, head, arms, ass for a verrry long time, legs, especially love the upper thigh that connects her ass/pussy/legs that’s often hot and moist, and usually end on her feet and I’ll give each of them a kiss, not cuz they turn me on, they’re ok but don’t do much for me, it’s just to make her feel special

the reason so many men get turned on by women's feet is because of the huge-ass number of females that "get wet" when someone touches their feet, seriously a huge amount of females have sexually sensitive feet

i used to make a girl orgasm giving her foot massages on the train, where she'd come even though i wasn't touching her above the ankle

and if you look at the Gianna Michaels footjob vids, Gianna actually seems to be turned on by her feet being touched

After fucking a girl I like to give her a full body massage. I do her shoulders, back, head, arms, ass for a verrry long time, legs, especially love the upper thigh that connects her ass/pussy/legs that’s often hot and moist, and usually end on her feet and I’ll give each of them a kiss, not cuz they turn me on, they’re ok but don’t do much for me, it’s just to make her feel special

After fucking? That seems backwards.