Males and Females

i like to leave the hookers' ass juices on my face all day. when they invite me to shower afterwards i say no i want your smell on me. even as i take my post-coital solo beer/meal. i must have swallowed gallons of ass juice over the years
:rofl:

all the pics were actually just 2 women
they are both foot-fetish-models
rich-as-hell women who make their money off of men that think their feet look sexy

also
the other guy on ultimatemetal that has a foot-fetish is @SentinelSlain

What kind of bitch wouldn't give her serious boyfriend or husband a footjob, under normal circumstances?

It's hardly a lot of effort on her part. Fuck. If I had a girlfriend like that, I'd refuse to go down on her.

a lot of women have sexually sensitive feet
if you watch vids of lesbian toe-sucking, the girl sucking toes and licking feet has a fetish for the taste of post-puberty-foot-pheromones
but the girl getting her toes sucked and feet licked is actually orgasming
you look at Gianna Michaels foot-job vids, she's clearly got sexually sensitive feet, where having human skin touch the soles of her feet is making her pussy wet
and the girls that get their pedicures every single week [instead of just once-a-month] are frequently sexually enjoying the asian women touching their feet
and lots of the women i have sex with insist on recieving a foot-massasge as foreplay before they're ready to touch my dick
when prostitutes only have sex with married men, some of them actually enjoy giving foot-jobs

so why would a married woman refuse to give her husband a foot-job??
tons of men have the foot-fetish and @SentinelSlain is right
a foot-job would hardly a lot of effort, how hard could it be to massage a guy's dick with your feet?

a lot of women have sexually sensitive feet
if you watch vids of lesbian toe-sucking, the girl sucking toes and licking feet has a fetish for the taste of post-puberty-foot-pheromones
but the girl getting her toes sucked and feet licked is actually orgasming
you look at Gianna Michaels foot-job vids, she's clearly got sexually sensitive feet, where having human skin touch the soles of her feet is making her pussy wet
and the girls that get their pedicures every single week [instead of just once-a-month] are frequently sexually enjoying the asian women touching their feet
and lots of the women i have sex with insist on recieving a foot-massasge as foreplay before they're ready to touch my dick
when prostitutes only have sex with married men, some of them actually enjoy giving foot-jobs

so why would a married woman refuse to give her husband a foot-job??
tons of men have the foot-fetish and @SentinelSlain is right
a foot-job would hardly a lot of effort, how hard could it be to massage a guy's dick with your feet?
dude, get a hold of yourself. No one here cares about playing with feet or the 99.9% of the spam you flood these boards with.