Males and Females

well foreplay is licking her nipples, pussy and butthole, ive got no patience for no god damn massage lol

my female friend isn't expecting people to get sexually turned on by her toes
she's waiting for comments about her intricate pedicure

so aparently posting a pic of my friend's toes was a total waste of time

also the foot fetish is the most common fetish for the male gender, and i vaguely remember someone posting on GMD Social having a foot fetish a long time ago

anyone remember who it was?

i know lots of women who insist on getting back or foot massage before sex

but i don't think i've ever met a woman that wants a massage after sex, after the girl orgasms, it's usually just spooning and/or talking the woman wants

yea that’s partly why i give her a massage, cuz cuddling gets boring / nothing to talk about. better to touch her body and have her moan how good i am at it lol

Lol I do give her another $20 as she leaves, though I don’t have to at all, cuz I got everything I wanted already, but I want her to be happy she was with me

Reactions: Onder
Yes cosplay can be hot

http://onlinefanatic.com/top-jinx-cosplays-lol/

Entirely dependent on the hotness of the girl tho
eehh
not entirely on the hotness of the girl
i have a costuming fetish
for me there's a lot of outfits that i'd consider "sexier-than-a-naked-woman"
if i'm looking at a group of girls that are looking to be my next one-night-stand [or even my next girlfriend] i get with the cosplayer girls as opposed to the girls that don't cosplay

also
i like "sex costumes"
like Latex Lucy's open-crotch pants or a cosplayer girl wearing the red supergirl mini-skirt with no panties where i'm fucking a girl that's still wearing her clothes

Because I'm only with fat, disgusting neanderthals according to some people, I kick their asses out of my apartment ASAP and then take a shower to cleanse my body of their juices and shame.
i like to leave the hookers' ass juices on my face all day. when they invite me to shower afterwards i say no i want your smell on me. even as i take my post-coital solo beer/meal. i must have swallowed gallons of ass juice over the years

Reactions: Onder and CiG