Males and Females

Does this also apply to jazz and blues and reggae? It sounds like you have a soft-off (opposite of hard-on) for black people

Blues can be excellent. Jazz and Reggae I don't like but also don't have anything against the genres on a cultural level like I do hip hop.

I think "social commentary" hip hop often speaks to the same themes as the blues, but that's cool.

I was thinking about this, but I don't know if I could be with a vegan long-term without eventually feeling resentful and/or guilty about my own eating habits. I'm totally cool with veganism and agree with what they stand for but I'm a giant hypocrite and like meat.

OkCupid is pretty great for helping people filter for stuff like politics/religion/diet/interest in children, etc. You get so much more information up front that you could never get from chance meetings with people. So convenient. Also great for shy people.

I just quit work and I'm kind of annoyed that I now wont get to know a couple of the women there. They were cute and seemed interested in me. Still, it was such a bullshit job that I really had to.

I've been thinking back and I've realised that I've rejected a whole fuckload of attractive women whilst massively drunk or otherwise intoxicated. I need to stop doing that. It makes shit depressing.

My friends keep joking with me about this one time at a student union bar, just before the christmas holiday, when I was totally fucked and a 8/10 came up to me and asked me what I wanted for Christmas. In a suggestive voice. I said a fucking Gulf Stream Jet. For fuck's sake. She looked so pissed off at the rejection and stormed off.

I could have had a much better Christmas that year if it wasn't for alcohol.

I don't see why people would get whiny and butthurt about this. I'm basically admitting to being a moron when drunk. I would gladly sleep with the women I rejected any other time. I don't get laid easily or anything, it just all seems to come together when I'm drunk.

English girls? was that a dig? Lol I've only been with two women but they were both slavic so don't go there dude.

I'm a bit worried about becoming dave though, so I'll leave this shit right here.

I think "social commentary" hip hop often speaks to the same themes as the blues, but that's cool.

I was thinking about this, but I don't know if I could be with a vegan long-term without eventually feeling resentful and/or guilty about my own eating habits. I'm totally cool with veganism and agree with what they stand for but I'm a giant hypocrite and like meat.

lol, you said you like meat

OkCupid is pretty great for helping people filter for stuff like politics/religion/diet/interest in children, etc. You get so much more information up front that you could never get from chance meetings with people. So convenient. Also great for shy people.

A lot of people are also very full of shit with the information they provide too.

My girlfriend has a dog and today we slept at her place and it was more like sleeping with the dog than sleeping with her. Ugh. Smelly little prick.