Males and Females

Can I ask you guys about internet dating? Clearly you partake in it, but what lead you to it? Horrible time finding women in the real world? It's easier to present yourself online?

Ok, I'm not a guy, but had some awful experiences about dating websites, and several times. Twice in 2007, on some international dating websites, with 2 men who pretended to be American, but I suppose they were both from Nigeria :rolleyes: Or they had connexion with that African country. Between September and December 2010, I had several contacts from Ivory Coast, and every time those guys said to be French and as I learnt how to check the IP address in an email, I noticed that all of them were in Africa :mad: It was from Myspace for 2 of them. In fact, they all said they were in love with me, but they wanted only my money :( I given up and I'm very happy. I can't trust anybody anymore.

To be honest, I think that's much better to meet someone in the real world :)

Ozzman your profile is excellently done, and you're much better looking than I thought you would be.

Cythraul your profile is really good too.

Yoda, I appreciate the "Don't talk to me if you don't like Lord of the Rings."

I don't get why more or less all my recommendations are bisexual artsy girls with their hair dyed a dark colour. I'm Metalmelts if people want to stalk me.

So I finally got to see Inverted Cross girl tonight and we hung out for a few hours, got Chinese food and what not. We made out a few times and I'm thankful for that. Very refreshing. We had been planning on hooking up tonight but, wouldn't you know it, PERIOD ZONED.

She doesn't date, which is fine because she may become some kind of friend-with-benefits. Not sure what that will mean but she really wants to become good friends with me so there's at least that.

We'll see what happens next week.

How can I find people on here, on okcupid, i have only been able to find Jordan lol. And thats just because he posted his link.

Anyhow..

Cythraul- You could either ignore her completely, block her, or just tell her that getting involed in anyway with a single mother isn't something you are looking at doing at this point in your life.

the general way of doing things on OKC is if you're not interested in them, you don't reply to them, and if they continue to reply, then you block them

it's just like real life. ignore until you have to get a restraining order

Yeah, well, I just have a hard time letting somebody down who expresses interest in me. I have never felt like an attractive person so I'm usually really grateful and surprised when somebody shows interest. And I know what rejection feels like. I know it's just the internet, but...

WTF I thought you had higher self esteem than that. You should, anyway.

I feel bad for single mothers. When a dude has a child, it's just awwww. When a woman has a child, a guy's first thought is "it's going to be a lot harder to fuck her."

Single mother just kicked it up a notch. Now she's calling me "super cute." I don't really know how to respond to that. I thought we were just going to ignore each other. I don't know how to defuse this weird situation. On the other hand, I'm not sure if I can afford to be rejecting women all the time. But I don't really know how ready I am to actually go on a date or whatever. And then there's this consideration: SINGLE MOTHER.

:zombie:

This thread is now useless without pics

Ozzman your profile is excellently done, and you're much better looking than I thought you would be.

LOLHAITHAR

You should give me an award for my profile.

I appreciate the comments on my attractiveness. You're more attractive than I thought as well.

I am shaving my beard tonight though (all of it), so I will be one ugly motherfucker soon.